Don't touch me/ George×Josh

Angst/Fluff
1078 words

George has severe anxiety. He has a lot of specific triggers and one of them is being touched. It's not everyone. If he really, really trusts someone they can touch him most of the time.

Ya know its really inconvenient being super horny all the time and simple human touch causing him severe panic attacks.

It's not all types of touch. If he initiates it it's fine. Sometimes he craves a hug. 

It's not violent touches. He honestly doesn't mind being slapped or punched playfully (or seriously). In all honesty he kind of has a pain kink, but doesn't want to admit it.

It's small innocent touches. They make him feel unsafe. 

He still lives with his parents cause he's still one year away from graduating. His mom touched his waist today to get his attention and he screamed, "Don't touch me!" immediately. He hadn't realized that he was all wound up. Probably from staying up until 4:00 a.m. last night. 

He can't sleep. He can't go near anyone. It really gets bad when his mom drives him to work. He's too close in the passenger's seat. He wants to get away. He doesn't trust his parents. They let horrible things happen to him. They let his childhood ruin. He wants to get out and move in with his best friend Josh already.

That's it! Josh! He calls the curly headed boy as soon as he gets home.

"Hey Georgie," Josh answers. As soon as George hears Josh's voice he lets out everything he's been holding in.

He sobs, "Josh. I need you," is all he says.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes. You're sleeping at mine tonight," Josh says.

He shows up at George's  in his old ass car that's falling apart. George hops in, with a drawstring bag containing his meds. That's all he needs. He loves wearing Josh's clothes and Josh oddly loves seeing George in his clothes. He has a toothbrush at Josh's house. His mom bought one for him when they were eleven, because he stayed over every weekend and forgot his toothbrush every time.

He sniffles and mumbles to play Cavetown to Josh. "On it," Josh says. The beginning of 'Lemon Boy' plays through they radio and they drive in silence. "You wanna get some ice cream and tell me what's wrong," Josh says in a soft voice. No one in the world knows how to deal with George when he's like this as well as Josh. No one can read George's every emotion like that.

He nods yes. They pull into Rita's (If you don't know what that is I pity you. It's delicious) and Josh knows what to order. He knows George is lactose intolerant, so he gets him his favorite flavor of Italian ice.

When the cool, sweet ice hits his tongue, he hums in appreciation. "What's going on baby?" Josh asks. George fucking loves it when Josh calls him 'baby'. It's no homo of course. They're just really close.

George breaths out a shaky breath. "I just feel overwhelmed and crowded, like every ones touching me," he says.

"Aw hunny," Josh sympathizes.

"And I can't sleep. I wanna sleep Josh," George finally starts to cry. Josh stretches over to hug him. He runs his hand over George's back and repeats "It's okay" over and over. He pulls George into his lap. Luckily the boys small enough that he fits like that in the car. He buries his head in Josh's chest and cries into it.

When he's done crying he gets back in his seat and Josh starts driving home. "Sorry I got your shirt wet," he chuckles.

"I don't mind," Josh smiles.

~

When they get to Josh's house. They sit on his bed and finish their ice cream. George pets Josh's cat. For some reason the cat like George better than anyone in the house.

At some point they end up laying side by side on Josh's bed listening to music in comfortable silence. George suddenly says, "You know I really love you Josh."

"Yeah Georgie. I love you too," Josh says back easily.

"But you're different from anyone else. You're like my platonic soulmate," George says.

"Yeah i guess. But there's nothing platonic about soulmates," Josh says.

"I suppose," George says.

"Can I hold you?" Josh asks before touching. George nods. He pulls George so he's resting his head on Josh's chest. Josh has both arms wrapped around him and their legs are intertwined.

"Yeah I don't think there's anything platonic about this," George says.

"Can I kiss you?" Josh asks scared.

"Yeah," George says. 

Josh flips him so he's on top of him and says, "Is this okay?"

"Can we sit up, so i feel less crowded?" George says. They adjust and Josh kisses him softly at first and George kisses back. George's heart fills with warmth. It's like his best friends heart is feeding in to his, warming him from the inside out, calming him.

Josh licks his bottom lip, asking for entrance and George obliges. Their tongues swirl around each other and explore. They eventually pull away, out of breath. "I love you," George says.

"I love you too," Josh says. After a few seconds he sighs and says, "You wanna take a bath and then cuddle?" Josh asks.

He washes George. George sits in the bath, with boxers on and Josh sits outside, trying to sooth the boy being washed. He asks before doing anything, and George always hums or nods yes.

"Josh. I usually hate being touched, but I don't mind at all if it's you. You don't have to ask anymore, okay? Even though it's cute. I mean you don't have to unless we go any farther than we did earlier," George says.

Josh smiles. He loves that he's the one person George is comfortable with. "I understand. I just always want to make sure you're comfortable," Josh says. George yawns. "Okay dry off sleepy boy. I'll be waiting outside with a change of clothes. You can change into my boxers in here," Josh says and leaves the bathroom.

George throws on one of Josh's big t-shirts and a pair of thigh high socks they bought together ironically years ago, but both ended up wearing often. Josh thinks George looks so hot. He'll help him sleep tonight. He'll fuck him in the morning.

And cuddled up to his best friend, George had the best sleep of his life.