Make him melt/George×James

George goes subby and soft after James scares him into his place.

I wrote the majority of this 3 years ago when I got some requests for soft George and JamesxGeorge and forgot about it and when I saw it was almost finished I decided to finish it. (Also apparently I had a bit of a small dick kink going on at the time, so there's a little of that lol)
~

George was being a brat all day. He was mad at Alex for making a mess in the kitchen before he left on vacation.

He was stressed and busy so he got really grumpy. His back hurt and he was sweating as he cleaned. Then he had to take a shower and was mad about it. He was just overall stressed for seemingly no reason.

James was supposed to come over to hang out and George completely forgot. When James knocked on the door he answered it grumpily.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" James says, walking in.

"Ugh nothing," he grumbles.

"Sure, you mad Alex left or something?" James says.

"No I'm glad that fuckers gone," he says. "He's messy and annoying."

"That's our friend you're talking about," James says.

"So? You're my friend and I have bad stuff to say about you. Just like all of them," George says.

"What bad do you have to say about me?" James says.

"You're full of yourself. You think just cause you have a degree that you're smarter than all of us. You don't take anything seriously and never fucking leave me alone," he gets louder and louder.

James listens quietly for now. "Oh? What else?"

"Well you won't shut up about your fucking girlfriend and you don't take in account how anyone else is feeling when you do-" George rambles.

"This some twisted way of telling me you like me?" He taunts.

"Ugh no! I would never like some fat geezer like you," he grumbles.

James pins him against the wall. "What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?" He demands.

George quakes, "uh- um I-I called you- I'm sorry." He whines.

"That's right now show me how fucking sorry you are," James says.

"H-how?" He asks.

"By being fucking good and quiet," he says. George melts at that.

"Okay I'll be good," he says softly.

"Good. Now are we gonna hang out like you promised?" James asks.

"Whatever you want," George says.

"Lets watch TV then," he says, sitting on the couch.

"Can we watch in my bedroom? I wanna cuddle," he goes red.

"Someone doesn't mind me anymore then," James laughs.

"Don't be mean," he says very softly.

"Huh? Me? Don't be mean? You've been an asshole all day," he says.

"Just c'mere," he looks down. He sits in his bed. "T-take off your shoes before you get on the bed. And feel free to take off your jeans if you wanna be comfortable." He turns on his tv and puts on a movie.

"Are you joking?" James says.

"No just come here and hold me. Jeans are rough so please take them off," he whines. George takes off his jeans and James is baffled but he takes off his and gets under the covers.