Polish/James×Alex

Smut 🙊

It starts as a joke for Alex's JoJo Siwa video. He painted his nails pink and left it on for a few hours.

James became obsessed with every movement of Alexs hand. He even loved watching him take it off.

"You should paint your nails again, maybe a different color. Suits you," James says.

"Really? I suppose I could," Alex says. But then he realizes James was serious, because the next day James was handing him a bottle of silver nail polish.

James sat in silence as he watched Alex paint them. His eyes never leave Alexs hands. He keeps imagining Alex's long and slender fingers moving up and down his length. He imagines how they would flicker in the dim light.

The way Alex's tiny hands do stuff is so different than his own. He imagines tying Alex's hands behind his back and fucking him on his stomach. He imagines Alex white-knuckle gripping the sheets, unable to handle the pleasure James gives him. He imagines those beautiful nails scratching up his back.

Alex figures it out eventually and decides to use it to his own advantage. Lingering touches, overshowing his nails off. Anything he can do to tease James.

One day he grabs a hold of Alex's wrist and holds it up to look. He's gripping tightly and it's making Alex weak at the knees. "You got a new color," James says casually, obviously hard in his jeans.

"Y-yeah, I liked pink so much I thought baby pink would be perfect, Alex stutters.

"It is," James confirms before letting Alex's hand fall limply at his side.

"Just fuck me already," Alex whines, not really meaning to.

"What was that baby boy?" James smirks.

Alex finds a new found confidence. He places his hands firmly on his hips and stands straight up. "I said to FUCK ME."

"You don't tell me what to do love," James says, pinning Alex against a wall.

"Put me in my place then," Alex says.

"Gladly," James moans and connects his lips to Alex's neck.

"Fuck," Alex moans. James takes two of Alex's fingers in his mouth and sucks, eyes rolling back into his head and moaning around them.

"Tastes good," James says when he takes them out. Alex's dick twitches in his jeans. "Knees."

Alex drops hard on his knees, wincing but not caring. He opens his mouth and rolls his tongue out. James pushes his hips forward, motioning to Alex to unbuckle his jeans.

Alex does so and James admires his baby pink nails and beautiful, soft hands.

As soon as Alex gets a hand around James shocks of pleasure course through his body. He's finally getting what he wants. Alex let's James's tip rest on his tongue. He taps it on his tongue and moans. This is his favorite thing to do and holy shit James thinks it's hot.

James is wayyy to big for Alex to fit in his mouth and that works out for James because about half of his dick gets Alex's hand and the other half, his mouth. James has to pull him off at some point so he doesn't cum and Alex looks up at him innocently, waiting for instruction.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" James Asks, pulling Alex up. Alex nods yes eagerly.

"Want you in me please," he says. James moans.

"On the couch," James instructs. Alex lies on the couch and waits for James to come back with the lube. "Condom?"

"Nuh-uh," Alex nods no. James laughs at how cute this boy is.

James pulls Alex's trousers off and soon there's a cool finger prodding at his rim. "Ready baby boy?"

Alex spurts out a dribble of pre-cum at the nickname, nodding. "You like it when I call you that?" James asks, pressing a finger in.

"Yeah alot," Alex says.

"You can call me whatever you like by the way," James hints. Alex nods.

When James's finger thrusts up into his spot, he yells out 'daddy'.

"That's right baby boy. Daddy found your special spot?" James smiles.

"Mhmm," Alex nods, eyes clenched shut and fucking himself onto James's, now two, fingers.

"Ready for a third?" James Asks.

"Please," Alex, "wanna be stretched and stuffed daddy. If you don't fit, make it."

"You sure you can take that? You're so tiny," James asks, adding a third. Alex moans obscenely at the stretch.

"Mhmm, the stretch is my favorite part," Alex informs.

"Must be a sadist," James laughs.

"Tops always think it hurts, but it's not that bad. Especially if you stretch yourself right," Alex says.

"You're brave mate. God Alex you're so good, such a pretty boy," he praises. Alex moans.

"I'm ready," Alex says.

"Okay, baby boy," James says and quickly lubes himself before lining up with Alex and slowly pressing his tip in.

"Fuck, so big," Alex moans. James slowly works himself into Alex's tight heat. He sees Alex's pink adorned fingers going white at the knuckle from how hard he's gripping James's sheets.

He starts pounding into Alex. Alex covers his mouth with one of his hands and the sight gets him going even more. "Fuck youre so tight!" James says.

Alex is letting out whimpers with every thrust. Every thrust rocks his entire body up and down. "Feel you here," Alex lays a hand on his stomach and James nearly cums himself.

"Fuck youre so tiny, wrecking you aren't I?" James asks wrapping a hand around Alex's throat. Alex nods.

"Yeah. Fuck squeeze it," Alex says and James tightens his hand. Alex laces his fingers in his fringe and pulls, whimpering and short breathed.

"Such a pretty boy," James praises. "Dressed yourself up for me, huh? Did your pretty little nails."

"All for you daddy," Alex whines. "Fuck I'm close."

"Me too baby boy," James says. "Hold on so we can let go at the same time."

Soon James us jacking Alex off and Alex is so close he's crying. "In?" James asks.

"Yes!" Alex practically screams.

"Now," James commands and they both orgasm at the same time.

James wipes them off and lets Alex rest a bit.

"Keep painting those and you'll get that more often baby boy," James says sweetly.

Alex takes James hand in hand, making James's heart flutter. "I'll even do my makeup. I'd wear anything you want if it means I can have you in me again," Alex says.

James smiles at a tired Alex and let's him drift off to sleep.

~

Had to leave all my friends today and ended up stuck on the side of the road for two hours. Im miserable.