Ribs/ WillxGeorge

Warning: Trans!Will Slight dysphoria triggers and self hate.

Angst/Fluff

I'm trans so don't yell at me for writing trans fic. It helps me feel better about myself.

It hurts. It always hurts at this time. He's been wearing his binder all day. His ribs are screaming at him and his back must be fucking broken. He goes home to him and George's flat.

George shouldn't be home for another hour, so he leaves his door cracked carelessly. He stands in front of his full length mirror. He slowly peels his shirt off. He winces taking off his binder. It hurts so much, but he doesn't want to take it off because he loves the way he looks with it.

He gets it half way off and the tears start to fall. Why does he do this to himself? Why does he let himself see the monster? Why not close his eyes? He feels ugly. He feels so uncomfortable. His chest is suffocating him.

He quickly pulls a loose sports bra on, so he doesn't have to feel them there. He throws on a baggy shirt and his breathing evens out.

He sits in front of the mirror. He pulls his knees to his chest and looks himself in the eyes. "You're fucking ugly. You're not a real man. You have these hideous things on your chest," Will starts sobbing. Why does he do this to himself?

Suddenly he feels arms around him. He hears a familiar voice saying, "No Will. You're a real man. You're so handsome. You don't even look like you have a chest. You pass so well," George says.

He looks up at George and starts scream crying. George pulls him up and Will attaches to him. "I didn't want you to know. I didn't want you to think differently of me," Will cries.

"It's okay. I don't think differently of you," George soothes.

You gotta calm down Will. You're gonna make yourself sick. "I want some water, but first I needa hold you for a bit," Will says.

George sits on Will's bed and hints for Will to sit between his legs. "No Georgie, I wanna hold you. Makes me feel more masculine," Will says. He loves being big spoon and hugging short female friends. He may be exceptionally tall for someone assigned female at birth, but he still finds himself having height dysphoria. He feels selfish, knowing he's lucky to be taller than the average man. Sometimes it's like he shrinks though. Like suddenly he's being pushed down on, he's becoming curvier and shorter and he panics. (This happens to me. Help)

Holding George makes him feel amazing though. George resting his head on Will's chest makes him feel like a weight's being lifted off his chest.

He's sitting with George in his lap. George wraps his legs and arms around Will. He nuzzles his head in Will's neck. 

George makes Will feel amazing. He keeps muttering sweet things into his neck, like 'my handsome man' and 'so proud'. 

"I love you George. Thank you so much," Will says.

"I love you too and no problem. I'll always support you Will," George says. Suddenly Will has an urge. Somehow he knows George won't be mad if he does it. So, he lifts George's face to his by his chin and kisses him on the lips. His leftover tears mix in with the kiss, making a salty taste that neither of them mind.

George is kissing back and soon Will licks his bottom lip. George opens up his mouth for Will to explore.

They pull away and George smiles. "So ya know my room is always a few steps away if you ever need emotional support, or happen to be very horny," George winks with a chuckle.

Will grins, "I'll always take that offer. Of course as long as you can take it up the arse," Will laughs.

"Ooh, a top I see. Well your lucky I'm a switch," George chuckles.

"Shut up and go back to snogging me," Will laughs. George complies.

~

Bros pornhub gave me a virus! For your own good stick to reading my fanfic for your masturbation material you horny cunts.