owned 2 / WillxJamesxGeorgexAlex

Worked hardest I ever have on this. Longest one shot ever. Please don't let this flop. I'll be very sad.

Had this ready for a while. Thank you for getting it to 30 k.

Words: 6899
~

Will wants to do something with Alex so bad, but he's not Alex's only dom. So, he has to get George and James's permission. What he wants to do will leave Alex unfuckable for at least a week. He wants to put Alex in a chastity belt.

"Absolutely fucking not!" George yells.

"But George, don't you like the idea of teasing him and edging him for a whole week, then all three of us can give it to him?" Will explains.

"It's just as much torture for us as him if we have no one to fuck," James says.

"I'll do anything pleaseeeee," Will begs.

"You provide someone for us to fuck. Someone that will be good and take it, listen to everything we say," George demands.

"I don't have anyone-" Will starts.

"Let us fuck you," James says.

"Absolutely not," Will says.

"Come onnnnn," George tries to persuade. "Once the week is over we all get to take Alex. It'll be so worth it."

"Imagine a whole week of teasing Alex. All you have to do is take it a few times," James closes in on him, whispering in his ear. Will shudders. The three have never done more than kiss for the sake of Alex. This would be crossing so many boundaries.

"I will only do it if you don't tell Alex. I don't want him knowing i've subbed or bottomed anyone," Will finally agrees.

"Done," George pinky promises Will.

"Now let's go tell Alex. We got to measure him before we order it right?" James says.

"Yeah. Guess we gotta get Alex to agree too," Will chuckles nervously. His arse already hurts just thinking about taking George and James. They're both huge and if they fuck anywhere near as rough as him, he's screwed.

~

"Of course," Alex says, making Will breathe a sigh of relief. "But if i use the safeword and tell you to take it off, you will right?"

"Of course. We'd never do anything without your consent," Will says. Alex smiles.

They end up ordering one with this design:

They needed one to keep Alex away from his hole mainly

They needed one to keep Alex away from his hole mainly. They decide each one will switch key-bearing each hour for when Alex needs to use the restroom. They'll make sure one of them is always with him and Alex won't be leaving the house much.

Things carry on normally for a few days until it arrives in the mail. It's in discreet packaging like suggested. George is the one who lives with Alex, so he takes it out of the packaging and texts Will and James that he's going to put it on Alex. They demand he videos it, so he sets up a camera in Alex's room while he's in the bathroom.