Tired boi Alex×Fraser (×James)

Cause they're the soft bois

Round 950 words

Fluff about tiredness cause I'm tired as frickity frack. This is the result of severe anxiety, which prevents sleep haha fun. I drank a monster to write this and i swear it made me more tired. Stick to redbull kids.

Alex and Fraser are James's boys. They're his soft little twinks that he cuddles and fucks, but when James isn't there Fraser is next in line to dom, with poor, twinky Alex never getting a chance to dick someone down. He's content with that though and James and Fraser are content with their positions.

James is out of town, visiting his sister Hannah. Fraser and Alex both just finished editing. It's around 1 a.m., and while Alex is usually up way past this tonight he's really tired. Fraser's an absolute lightweight and is tired delirious. Alex is cuddled up to Fraser in bed. Fraser's sitting up, back supported by a plethora of pillows. Alex's head is at the bottom of his stomach, near his crotch. It's a weird position, but Alex wants to be further down than Fraser does right now.

They're missing James's warmth. At night they're either spooned by James. His arms stretch as far as he can to reach Alex's chest while Fraser spoons Alex.

Or they'll both cuddle up to James, who'll lay Flat on his back, while they each pick a side of him to cuddle up to. hey lay their heads on his chest. Their faces are always less than an inch apart, so they share cute little kisses when they think James isn't looking. It's a little game they play. James acts like he doesn't notice, but finds it the cutest thing ever.

Alex gets squirmy right before he drifts off most nights. That's ended in many punishments from an annoyed James. One night him and Fraser got so pissed, they agreed to tie him to the bed all night. He's squirming a lot right now. Fraser's trying to ignore Alex's head nuzzling up against his crotch. He wants to let his boy drift off peaceful, but the friction has managed to make a tired Fraser hard. Alex notices that his once soft pillow now has a hard lump.

He looks up at Fraser, who was trying to hold in moans. "Really Fraser?" he says like he's disgusted. "I'm too tired to let you fuck me right now," he groans.

"Oh no. This was your fault little boy. You squirmy little shit. Now pull my cock out and start sucking on it like a good boy," Fraser demands, kinda pissed and really fucking tired. Alex obeys and licks at the head absentmindedly. He closes his eyes and lays his head on Fraser's thigh. He kid of loves this. He has an oral fixation, so sometimes Fraser and James will catch him sucking on his thumb like a baby. Sometimes he'll grab one of their hands and suck on their fingers while they cuddle. Its not even sexual, he just loves having something in his mouth.

He tilts Fraser's cock sideways. He has a firm hand on the base and puts almost all of it in his mouth and starts sucking hard. It may be the laziest head he's ever given, but Fraser seems to love it. Alex sucking on his cock like a mint, his eyes closed like he's already asleep. But he can't fall asleep yet cause he's fucking hard!

He pulls off to talk and Fraser gets annoyed. "Did i say you could do that?" he growls.

"No, but I'm hard now Frase. Can we sixty- nine?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, come here," Fraser says, laying flat and getting a few pillows to prop his head up. "Get on your knees over my face. I'll eat you out. Have you shower recently?"

"Yep and I'm all stretched," Alex says, obeying Fraser's orders. In this relationship Alex and Fraser are always prepared to get fucked.

"Good boy," Fraser smiles, making Alex blush. He settles and bends down so he can start giving Fraser a proper blow job. He licks from the base to the tip and spends extra time on the balls and the head before. sinking down and bobbing his head, eventually deep throating, like Fraser likes it.

Fraser eats Alex out like he's hungry. He's tired as fuck, but he loves Alex's cute little ass. Fraser stops for a bit when he gets close. Alex lets him wait till he's cum. He cums hard, taking a lot of his little energy out of him. He wants to get this done and pass out, so he pulls Alex's hips back, so he can suck him off. After a few bobs of his head, a few swallows, and Fraser massaging Alex's balls like his trying to milk him for all the cum he's got, Alex cums with a cute little whine that one can only describe as Alex.

Alex collapses like that. His ass in front of Fraser's face and Fraser's dick in front of his. They could both fall asleep like that but Alex turns over and lets Fraser quickly and sloppily clean up with a dirty t-shirt.

They both pass out naked under the covers, cuddling. They sleep in late.

~

James comes home the next morning and sees that they're both still asleep, and he assumes naked. He sees one of his t-shirts covered in cum on the floor. He laughs and says, "Looks like you two had fun last night. Did you miss me?"

Fraser mumbles a sleepy 'yes' and Alex motions for James to join them. James takes his shoes and jacket off and crawls under the covers, spooning his boys. "I missed my tired boys. You guys are so precious," James coos, caressing Alex then Fraser's face.

They both mumble variations of 'missed you too'. They all drift off and wake up to pancakes from James a few hours later.