Purr/GeorgexAlex

Guy in the pic is dan Howell but lets pretend it's Alex

Totally stole this idea from @PsychoKat265 sorry mate. Go read their one-shot book it's class. Also took from from a 9 k word phan one i read a longggg time ago

Words:2350
~

I tentatively reach out and scratch between his ears. He purrs and i feel him melt as his body relaxes. "M-master," he says.

"Yes kitty?"

 "Thank you for adopting me. I never thought i'd get out of the pound," Alex says.

"I'm happy to be adopting you," George says, voice shaky. Honestly it was an accident. George was walking by the Neko shop when he saw Alex through the window. People were telling him dirty things and unlike getting a normal pet out to see, they where grabbing him instead of petting him. He saw a man bend him over and inspect his ass before shaking his head no, saying he wasn't good enough.

George  couldn't bear the thought of him ending up with some pervert or a bunch of little kids who'd pull his tale and tease him. So, there he was at check out with a cat bed, food and bowls, a collar and leash and a cute Neko excitedly panting next to him, nuzzling his leg. Alex was on his knees, inspecting the counter and the women at check out said, "Your gonna have fun with him. We have people come in here just to take pictures of him sometimes. But not enough people actually want to deal with having a Neko."

"I'm not buying him for that. Just wanted to save him," George says. Alex sits next to him in the car, asking loads of questions.

"What's your name?"

"George."

"I like that," Alex says, "They named me Alex, but you can call me whatever you want now that you own me."

"Hey, hey I don't 'own' you. I'm taking care of you. Okay?" George says.

"I love you," Alex says and licks George's shoulder and frantically bounces in his seat.

"Your a loving kitty huh," George says.

"I love nice people," Alex says.

"I'm pretty nice i guess," George says.

~

Now hes trying to coax Alex into having a bath.

"I dont wanna," Alex whines.

"Baby you gotta. You smell like petstore," George says.

"I smell bad?" Alex's lip trembles.

"No no baby. Just want you to take a bath," George says.

Alex slips away from him and runs down the hall. George chases after him. "Alex come here," George demands.

"Master George?" Alex says, hiding under the bed where George cannt reach him.

"Alex please come out," George says.

"No," Alex says.

"Bad boy," George says. Alex starts crying. "Whats wrong?" George worries.

"Dont wanna be a bad boy," Alex says.

"Then come out," George says.

"I'm scared," alex says.

"Why?" George worries.

"Its not an excuse to get me naked right?" Alex asks.

"Never. I would never hurt you or touch you without your permission," george says confidently.