Oral fixation/Will×Stephen

Stephen has massive oral fixation. Will helps him out by letting him suck on his cock for hours on end

It's driving him insane. Its his 24 birthday for forsake and he cant think about anything, but how much he wants to suck his thumb right now. Hes at his birthday party though and it's embarrassing.

He settles on having a popsicle. Anything he can have In his mouth works. His head just feels so empty. He just needs SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

He wakes up Tommorow in Will's bed.
The two are fuck buddies and Will decided to give him anything he wanted for his birthday. That ended up being Will having whatever he wanted with Stephen.

He looks over to see Will sitting up and looking at him fondly. "You're so fucking cute, sucking on your thumb like that all night," Will says. Stephen suddenly realizes he still has his thumb in his mouth. He blushes and pulls it out.

Will straddles him and Stephen realizes why hes being such a flirt. The bastard woke up with morning wood.

Will leans down and whispers in Stephens ear. With every word Stephen becomes more flustered. "You loved it when I bent you over this bed, pulled you back by your arms, let you suck on my fingers and pounded you from behind last night. You're such a slut. You'll take anything you get in that pretty little mouth of yours," Will pulls Stephen's bottom lip down with two fingers and Stephen opens up. Will shoves two fingers down Stephens throat. He doesn't even mind it when he gags. He loves it. "I know your little secret Stephen," Will whispers, biting Stephens ear and pulling it.

He grinds against Stephen. Stephen moans. "You have a bit of an oral fixation dont you?" Stephen nods. "Why are you trying to hide it baby boy?" He pulls his fingers out.

"I'm not a little kid. I shouldn't be sucking on my fingers. I shouldn't be jealous of baby's who have pacifiers. I shouldnt want to suck on guys fingers and nipples so much during sex. I shouldn't fall asleep with my fingers in my mouth every night. I just need something in my mouth. I could suck cock for hours on end. Literally just suck it and keep it in my mouth and id be so happy. But thats not normal," Stephen whines.

Will smirks. "Baby that's completely normal and I'll let you suck me cock anytime you want. As long as you want." He brushes Stephens hair off his for head.

"Thanks daddy," Stephen says, going into subspace. Will's cock twitches.

"You wanna go get breakfast than I'll let you do it while I edit my new video?" Will says.

Stephen eagerly nods. They eat breakfast as fast as they can, hungry as fuck from last night's events.

Will sets at his desk and puts a pillow under it. "Now I have work to do, but since it's the day after your birthday I'm still gonna treat you special," Will says.

Stephen gets under the desk and unzips Will's pants. "Thank you daddy."

"Least I can do for letting me fuck you like I do," Will says.

Stephen pulls Will's cock out and it's still completely hard. "Youre so big I love it. Fill my mouth so good," Stephen mutters before taking him in.

"Yeah you better shut up. I have to work. You gonna be good?" Will says in a deep and dominate voice. Stephen gives a thumbs up, making Will laugh.

He licks around the tip a lot. "Getting sensitive babe," Will says once the overstimulation on his tip makes him start squirming.

Stephen pays hus attention to deepthroating. He keeps Will's cock at the back of his throat, nose buried in Wills trimmed pubes and breathing in his musk. Will smells so good to him.

He moans sending bibrations through Will's body. Will is trying to focus on editing, but Stephen just feels so good around him.

Stephen starts sucking on Will, not moving his head. He just sucks on it like he would his thumb. He closes his eyes and moans every so often. This is so good for him.

Once Will is almost finiahed with what hes doing (which is like half an hour later), he says, "Go head and make me cum now baby."

Stephen bobs his head up and down and works his tongue like magic. Will tries (haha I did a pun) to finish his work as fast as he can, so he can pound the boy on his knees throat in.

Will finishes and pushes his chair back suddenly. Stephen looks surprised. Will points to the ground in front of him understanding up.

Stephen settles in front of him. Will laces his hands through his hair and starts fucking his mouth harshly. His eyes roll back and he sighs.

He absolutely uses the boy in front of him, chasing his orgasm desperately. Stephen fucking loves it and starts touching himself.

Will cums down Stephens throat after about five minutes of harsh throat fucking. Stephen cums soon after into his fist and Will kneels down.

"Good boy, now swallow your cum too," Will says, feeding Stephens cum to him with two fingers.

"Thank you," Stephen says with a raspy voice.

"Are you okay baby?" Will asks.

"Yeah can I suck more?" Stephen asks. Will laughs.

"Yeah I can watch a movie. Don't take your head off til the movies over," Will says. Stephen moans.

Will sets them up and makes sure Stephen will be comfortable. Stephen cuddles into a blanket and lays his head in Wills lap.

Will isn't hard again yet, but he feels him grow hard agaim in his mouth. He relaxes and gets really comfortable. He keeps his eyes closed. He falls asleep about half way into the movie, sucking constantly. Will cums twice before he wakes up. While he was asleep. Will lifted his head up and down softly and at one point lightly thrusted up.

He wakes up during the last ten minutes of the movie and decides he'll cum Will dry for the fourth and final time this morning.

Will hasn't realized Stephen's awake and is shocked when he tells Stephen lick around his tip.

He stoked Will and massages his balls, trying to get as much fun as possible. He gets to work bobbing his head and Will cums yet again 10 minutes later.

Its only 1 p.m. and Stephen has somehow spent five hours sucking wills dick already. Will has cum five times and Stephen has consumed so much cum he probably doesn't even need lunch.

"Thanks Will," Stephen says again.

"Why do you keep thanking me? I just got five hours worth of a blowjob and the best fuck of my life last night."

"Cause you make me feel full, complete," Stephen blushes.

"You melt," Will smiles and pulls Stephen into a side hug.

"Fuck off," stephen says.

~

This took so fucking long cause I'm tired as fuck. And I feel like it started out good then kind of went to shit lol