forbidden crush

Smut
2595 words

I just became legal. Well, sexually legal. Im 16.

And I've been fantasizing about my dad's best friend's son for years. He's 5 years older than me, so he's currently 21.

He's gay and he helped me a lot when I was figuring things out, but we're mostly awkward with each other. Honestly he was what got me thinking about boys.

He was a senior and i was in 7th grade. I was just hitting puberty and he already was through it. We had been playing video games silently and i noticed a random bulge in his pants. "Fuck," James said under his breath.

"What?" I asked, my voice still high.

"Nothing forget it," he said.

"Is it the bulge in your pants? Cause I get that too. It hurts and I don't know what it is," I said.

"I said forget about it!" He yelled and walked out the room. I didn't know what I did wrong but I one day realized what it was.

And next time I was hard I was jacking it pretending he got hard over me.

I asked him about masturbation later that year. He explained it to me even though he really didn't want to. I think he just didn't want me to turn to porn for education.

In eighth grade I asked him what kinks were after I learned. I wanted to tease him.

He gave a basic explanation and then I said, "I've heard of a daddy kink. What's that?" smirking.

He swallowed and said, "Well its when a girl calls-"

"But you're gay. Use a gay example," i said.

"Uhh okay. It's when one of the boys calls the other, typically the one topping or domming, daddy," James said.

"So like if you were fucking me and I called you daddy instead of James. Like 'daddy go faster'?" I practically moaned, putting my hand on his thigh.

"Al...," he said, backing away.

"Don't call me that. I'm grown up now. Call me Alex," I said, just moving closer.

"O-okay," he says. I smile and just move on with the conversation like it never happened. He had to go to the bathroom to 'take care of something' though.

Current day:

All I've been able to think about for the last two years when im around him is dropping to my knees. I've been out as gay for years and i can tell he looks at me a certain way, but holds back.

At my birthday party I bring him up to my room claiming to want to show him something cool. Instead i locked the door and looked him in the eyes.

"Sweet 16," I smiled.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You know what 16 means?" I said.

"You can drive?" He says.

"No. Age of consent," I deadpanned. I moved up to him and trace my dainty fingers over his chest. "I noticed you didn't get me a present."

"I did," he pulls a little box out of his suit jacket.

"Oh," i say. I open it up. It's his the ring I've been stealing from him since I was a little kid and he was in middle school. "James," I look at him, eyes tearing up. "You wear this every day. Its special to you.

"You're special to me," he looks down sadly. I put it on.

"Thank you so much...," silence, "have I ever told you i loved you?"