Innocence Alex×James

This chapter is dedicated to my hamster, George. Who i named after our lord and savior George Memeulous.

Innocent!Alex Corrupted!James

Yeah this chapter is completely alternate universe. I know none of this shit is real! Just read it!

Smut my dudes

1530 words

James is the new kid. Again. Moving sucks, but his mom doesn't make enough money to stay in one place. He watches his sister and his mom works their ass off. They move. He makes new friends. They move. They forget him. Rinse, dry, repeat.

He's quit trying to make friends at this point. He just needs to get good enough grades to get out of his mum's watch and help pay for his sister to finish high school. He's tired of being a burden. He's tired of moving.

But there's always that kid who takes pity. Who wants him to have friends. They don't understand though. That's not what he wants. He doesn't need friends. He just needs to go through his school day unbothered.

So, he pushes them off. It never hurts anyone, cause it's not like they really want to be friends anyway. They're just being nice. They eventually lay off and let him be.

But he can't seem to shake this one. He's just so... nice. It's like it actually hurts him when James tries to push him off. His name is Alex and he may just be the most beautiful person he's ever met. Inside and out. He has a YouTube channel and apparently he's helped loads of people talking about mental health. He makes people happy and he makes James laugh and blush and he makes butterflies explode in his stomach.

James could really fall hard for this boy. He can't let that happen. But then again, he could play with him before he inevitably leaves.

It's hot how innocent Alex is. He wants to be friends with everyone. He trusts everyone. He doesn't even consider betrayal or hurt. He's just nice. It's how he is. He wants to make as many people's day better as he can before he goes home. To a home he's lived in his whole life, with two loving parents and the perfect brother.

This is an LGBT accepting school, so no one thinks twice about him being bi. James hasn't had a lot of school's like that, so he's kept his sexuality secret.

He invites Alex to his house for a sleepover. Alex eagerly says yes. He thinks he's made it in.

He tells his mom and brother he's bringing a cute guy over a few days in advance. He brings a lot of guys home to shag. A lot of loud twinks. His mom doesn't give a fuck, so she makes sure to pick up a guy at the bar and sleep at their's. She does it pretty easy. His sister is way too friendly for her own good and always manages to find a friends house to sleep at.

Alex walks into James house with a giant smile and gives James a giant hug. "Where's your parents?" he asks.

"Mum's probably sleeping at some guys house and my sisters at a friends. We have the house to ourselves tonight," James winks.

"Wow. My parents would freak if they knew I was alone with a guy. Good think we have the straight excuse," Alex chuckles.

"Actually, I'm gay, but I guess I act straight enough to fool them," James says. Alex gasps. If he had known James was gay, he would've flirted with him a while ago.

They settle in James's room. He has a hamster named George that he's brought with him to the last few schools. Alex lights up when he sees him. "He's so cute. Can I hold him?" Alex asks.

"Yeah. He's quite the wing man you know," James says as he's getting him out, "He makes the boys hearts melt. I'm convinced half the shags I get should be completely credited to him.