The King's fucktoys

4577 words
~

James is fucking into Alex, the bottom whining helplessly. "Good boy," James says, pulling Alex back by his hair. He's bent over the bed with his pants around his ankles.

"Sir... It hurts," he cries. James pulls out and throws him on his back on the bed.

"Strip," he demands. Alex does so. He pushes Alex's legs to his chest and slides back in. Alex feels so exposed, but he knows James is merciful and won't actually hurt him.

He presses back into Alex and fucks him like he hates him. "Ahh James!" He yells.

"That's not my name and you know it," he wraps his hand around Alex's neck and chokes him.

"S-sorry Master," he gasps.

"I own you," James growls.

"Yes master," Alex moans. James cums in Alex without asking and Alex whines. He looks down at the cum dripping out of him and whimpers.

James scoops it up with his fingers and presses it to Alex's mouth. "Eat it slut," he says cruelly.

Alex swallows a lump in his throat and slowly opens his mouth. He winces at the salty taste, but swallows. He coughs.

"What? Taste bad?" James smirks.

"N-no Sir. It was delicious Master," he says.

"That's right. Good boy," he says, gently slapping Alex's cheek twice. He starts dressing.

"C-can I cum Master?" Alex asks.

James laughs. "Your purpose is to make me feel good. I'm not meant to make you feel good. I'm a king. Why would I be making some worthless peasant cum?"

Alex tears up. "A-am I allowed to jack off at least?" he asks.

"Do what you want as long as no one else touches you. And if I walk in on you, no promises that I won't punish you."

Alex nods. "Yes Master." James walks out and Alex starts to cry. He's in love with the King, but he's only his servant, practically his slave. He has no chance. James looks down on him. Alex is basically a fleshlight with a face to him.

~

Will pushes George down to his knees as soon as he reaches his bedroom chamber. "Suck," he demands, unhooking his belt. George obeys immediately.

He eagerly goes at Will, doing his job. "Good work," Will says with shaky breath. George whines. He wishes it wasn't a job. Will is so hot to him. He wishes he was his, but so does Will.

George lifts his shaft with his hand and licks the underside. Will loves that. He sucks his balls and jacks him. George is very skilled.

"On the bed love. I want to hear you moaning," Will says. George stands obediently and Will bites his neck, making George moan.

George is already prepared and lubed. He is required to be. Will sits with his back against the headboard and legs out. "Ride me," he commands.

George straddles him and looks down, lining Will up with his hole and sinking down. He moans loudly when he bottoms out, Will groans. He slowly starts moving up and down and gaining speed, eventually finding his spot.

"Play with your nipples," Will whispers in Georges ear, hands on his ass. George obeys and starts whining loudly. "You look so good right now baby boy," Will says and bites Georges neck.

"Th-thank you Master," George whines. Will admires how Georges leaking length bounces along with George. George cums himself eventually, but keeps riding until Will cums in him.