I need it/ JamesxGeorge

Ship Suggestions Please!!!!!! I really wanna do poly and gang bangs, but i don't know who. Help.

I'm feeling incredibly homosexual today.

Also Fraser retweeted me yesterday and commented and love-hearted my comment on his new video. I love that man and the next one-shot will be dedicated to how much of an angel he is.

It's an understanding they have. That they're each other's, but with the other's approval they can fuck others. It came from Alex having a crush on Will before they were dating. James noticed him staring and talked to him. He said he didn't mind Will fucking him as long as he asked every time and person and James could do the same. 

James didn't really have anyone he wanted to fuck, but Alex. They were in love and he was all James needed, until one day. 

He was hanging out at Alex's apartment and he heard whimpers and whines coming from George's room. He put his head to George's door and heard more vivid moans. Alex isn't here right now and James is waiting for him, so George must think he's alone. James looks down to see that he's hard. He decides, with no shame, that he'll have a good wank outside George's door.

He decides to text Alex for permission. They're both allowed to watch porn, but they always ask for permission to wank in case one of them wants to fuck that hour.

Jamesie- Hey George is wanking in his room and sounds really hot. Can I wank outside his door?

Big Al- As long as he doesn't catch you and you don't do anything with him without my permission

Jamesie- THanks ur the best bofriend ever

James makes a lot of typos when he's aroused, which makes it hard to sext. 

James settles on the floor with his back to the door. He records the sounds on his phone. (Which is probably illegal, but don't fight me). He pulls his cock out of his jeans and runs his thumb over the tip. He lets out a shaky breath. The idea of how dirty it is, is what makes it just so exciting. 

Sometimes he'll face time Alex while wanking and try to hide the fact of what he's doing.  It usually works for a while and it gives him such a rush. Just the thought of what he's doing right now would make him instantly hard. He's beating his meat outside the door of his boyfriends flatmate while he's jacking off.

What he doesn't know yet is that George is wanking to the thought of him. He knows about Alex's deal with him and he wants James to dick him down so bad, but he's too scared to ask. He knows Alex isn't home and that's why he's being as loud as he wants. The weird guilt of it gives him the same rush James is getting. When he gets close he starts to moan James's name.

James is slightly shocked, but it only grows his want. He picks up his phone quickly and with the hand not stroking his dick he texts Alex this.

Jamesie- Cna I ask Grorge to let me fuck hem?

Alex- Yep, just try not to assualt him.

James tucks his dick in his underwear lazily, so his tip ends up poking out the top, leaking precum. The outline of his dick, present. His jeans unzipped and sagging.

He barges into George's room. George stops his movement and his eyes widen."Wtf James?" He's embarrassed and scared until he looks down to James's crotch. "Oh-"

"Can I fuck you? I know you want it and not gonna lie, I need it," James says.

"I need it to," George says, their minds are both clouded with arousal and James has slipped into a dominate head space, making George slip into a submissive one.

George hasn't moved his hands since James walked in and noticed that George has three fingers inside of him, coated in lube.

"Good you're stretched," James says, voice low, "On your back," James says manhandling George onto his back. George moans at James's roughness.

"You're so hot. Can't wait 't fuck you then fuck you again while my twink watches after Alex gets home," James teases. George's dick twitches.

"'Y can fuck both of us or watch twink on twink," George laughs.

"Excellent idea. Now shut up and let me pound you," James says, getting on top of George.

He's pulled his pants down and George's shirt off. He pulls one of George's leg over his shoulder and pushes one to his chest. He steadies himself with a tight grip around George's left thigh and another one on George's right calf, his knees on George's bed. (Holy shit this position is so hot. If only I could describe it better lmao).

"'Ya ready?" James asks, (cause consent is my kink).

"Yeah, push in please. I'm ready. Stretched myself good. All for you," George sounds desperate.

James has a feeling he can take a lot. He's heard crazy stories from Will about their drunken shags. Plus, if he hurts George, he knows he will tell him.

James pushes in and bottoms out fairly fast. George lets out one of the most pornographic moans he's ever heard at the intrusion. He feels so full. So good.

James starts pounding into him, hard and deep. This angle is perfect and he finds George's prostate really fast. He hits it at every thrust and George is a moaning mess. This may be the fastest George has ever cum, other than that one time with Will.

George tells James he's close and James sets a ruthless pace, hard, deep and fast. He wraps a hand around George's cock and says, "Let go Georgie. Cum for me."

George blacks out a bit as he cums. His vision goes blurry and he cums more and harder than he has in a long time. The feeling of a new hole has been amazing for James, so he knows he won't take that long after George.

"Can I keep using you for a bit George?" James asks.

"Please! Use me!" George yells.

James flips George onto his front and pushes his face into the mattress. He purposely avoids his abused prostate. George is moaning from just how hot this is. Being pushed into his mattress and used by his flatmate and best friends boyfriend has to be about the hottest thing that's ever happened to him.

James cums deep in George after asking and pulls out.

While they're both calming down, George says, "We have to do that again and please bring your boyfriend one of those times."

James smiles, "He'll be home in twenty minutes."

~

Anyone want a threesome part two with Alex?

And seriously suggestion. Be as specific as you want. I don't judge. Not my place. I'm a kinky motherfucker.