Fraser's a twat James×Fraser

Warning: Smutt daddy kink punishment
804 words

Summary: Fraser unfollows a bunch of people on Twitter resulting in this very real tweet:

James and Fraser have been dating for quite a while. Though its obvious to all of their fans they're both waiting to come out until they're ready. (Oh shit Dan Howell much)

Fraser's a big sub and it takes him a while to get out of that submissive headspace after sex.

Fraser is riding James hard. He's yelling out cute little 'yes daddys' and 'so good's. He has girlish moans and James is in absolute ecstasy at the sight and feel of him. He loves being Fraser's dom. He's his cute little soft boi, but sometimes he loves winding james up and being a bit of a brat. Honestly just cause he loves being punished. He loves being edged and cummed dry. He loves counting spanks and purposely faltering so james will start over.

When Fraser gets close James starts pumping him along with his bounces. "Be a Good boy and cum for daddy." Fraser immediately lets go. James flips him over and says, "daddys gonna keep using you for a bit okay?"

"Yes Daddy. Please use me. Wanna help you get off," Fraser loves this. He loves being used. He loves making james cum without reciprocation. It makes him proud of himself.

James cums deep in him. He pulls out and admires Fraser in his beauty. Flushed face, messy hair, his cum dripping out of Fraser's perfect hole.

~

James leaves to go to the store. Fraser's still in his submissive headspace even a half an hour later. He's still calling james 'daddy'.

He decides to get some stuff done while james is gone and clears his Twitter following like he had been planning.

He tweets: I now only follow one person.

James gets the notification in the store and still in a dominate headspace tweeted: you fucking follow me back right now.

Fraser has an idea. The stans will love it. It might get James to fuck him again too. He responds: yes daddy.

Like he expected everyone loves it. He hasn't gotten a reaction from James yet though.

~

When james arrives he has a plan. He sets the groceries on the counter and huffs at fraser, " in our room, in my favorite outfit, on the bed by the time ive unloaded these."

Fraser obeys. He's excited.

~

James comes in to Fraser with white thigh highs with pink trim and a pink bow at the top. Kind of like these:

Also a matching thong with a little bow on the front trimmed in pick lace

Also a matching thong with a little bow on the front trimmed in pick lace. His glasses are replaced with a silk blindfold. That he's waiting for James to tie.

James ties it and tells Fraser to lay on his lap face down. Once He's settled James speaks in a low seductive way. "Daddy's gonna have to punish you. That little tweet you sent out. You were trying to wind daddy up. Weren't you?" He slaps Fraser's ass.

Fraser moans. His dick getting hard. "I was daddy. I wanted you to punish me. Please spank me. I'll be good daddy. I'll count." Fraser cries out.

James dick goes fully hard at that and Fraser smirks as he can feel it against him. "Fuck baby," he moans, "count for daddy. How many do you deserve?"

"Thirty each cheek daddy." Fraser says.

James gasps. "Baby that'll hurt you."

"I can take it daddy I want it."

"Okay." He comes down on one cheek.

"One"

Then the other.

"One"

Again

"Two"

"Two"

...

"Thirty"

"Thirty"

He's crying now. His dick leaking. His ass burning. "I'll take care of you now baby. I think you've been good enough."

"I'll take care of you first." Fraser wants to please james more than anything he's insane and its so hot.

"Get on your knees baby boy," james says.

James pulls his pants down and cuffs Fraser's hands behind his back. (They always have hand cuffs handy).

Fraser kitten licks at the tip and takes James's head in his mouth. He takes him in deeper sucking and licking eager as fuck. James slightly thrusts in to warn fraser hes gonna fuck his mouth. Fraser stops and hollows his cheeks. He's ready to be used. James fucks into him and Fraser takes it like a pro. "Good boy. Good boy. Take me so well. Such a pretty boy." James says making Fraser moan. It vibrates enough at that that he cums and fraser swallows it all eagerly.

James picks Fraser up and uncuffs him. They sit on the bed. Fraser's back is against james chest. James's legs on either side of Fraser. He jacks him off until he cums, moaning 'daddy' as he does.

~

They're all cleaned up and cuddling. "Youre a twat but I love you." James says.

"I love you too daddy."

Sorry this took a while cause every time I wrote 'love' it Auto corrected to 'lobe' and I almost threw my phone across the room.