the heat/George×JamesandWill

George has first heat and his beta and omega friends protect him by holding him/whoring themselves out until George is ready for James and Will.

~

The pheromones are killing them, taking them over until fire burns in their eyes. The wolf takes over and they truly can't help themselves.

But everyone knows George isn't ready, so Fraser and Alex step up and let James and Will fuck them mercilessly. They can take it and it's for George, only for a little bit.

Except in the other room George is being comforted by Wills beta girlfriend, Mia, and James's omega girlfriend, Aria. The pheromones they smell are male so they needed to fuck males.

Poor Fraser is getting pounded by his best friend. James is so big that he fills up all the space in Fraser and still doesn't fit all the way in. George may not even be able to fit half this time. Alpha dicks get so big during times like these.

Alex is being destroyed by his friend Will. It hurts and his stomach aches but he's protecting his flatmate and friend.

Will and James fuck like wild animals. They go way too fast and way too hard but they wont knot until George is there.

George is crying and the bed under him, his boxers and shorts are soaked in slick. It hurts really bad and he's jerking himself shamelessly. The girls understand and aren't awkward about it. He tries bouncing on his fingers but they're so small it doesn't work at all.

"Do you want James and Will to take care of you?" Aria asks.

George nods no, "scared."

"No need to be. They wont hurt you," Mia says.

"Bullshit. Its TWO OF THEM and theyre deep in rut. I should've lost my virginity before my first heat. I'm Im pathetic," George says.

"You're body is made to take them. You'll be fine," Mia says.

"But I cant do two at once. They'll rip me open. Ruin all my insides," Georges eyes widen, imagining them double penetrating him, when one wouldn't even fit.

"One can take your mouth and one your arse. You'll be fine," Aria says.

"How am I supposed to breath with a knot in my mouth. He'll break my jaw," George rubs his jaw, imagining the pain.

"I've had a knot in my mouth. It really doesn't hurt that bad," Aria says.

"Yeah. The knot goes outside your jaw," Mia says. That makes George feel a bit better.

Meanwhile Alex gets bored of being pounded and pulls out his phone. He texts Aria.

Alex- think James is killing Fraser. How tf does your tiny self take him weekly?

Aria-Women are superior

Alex- can't argue with that

"George you're gonna owe Fraser BIG TIME," Aria laughs.

"Ugh I feel bad. I'm the one who started this. Should've just taken the pills, but I was convinced I'd have a boyfriend by now," George says.

"No baby you couldn't help it," Mia sympathizes.

"I gotta go in there. Alex and Fraser shouldn't have to do this," George says and storms out before the girls can catch him.

James and Will stop and sniff the air as the pheromones grow closer. George slowly opens the door. James and Will immediately pounce on him, throwing Alex and Fraser aside.