its not the same without you/George×James

Words: 521
Help I'm sick and horny and sad and someone euthanize me
Here's smut...

James is his friend. His friend and no more. Does that explain why his hand is around his dick and moving at record speeds to the thought of James? No...

But does it feel good? Holy fucking yes. So George goes with it.

It started with him hanging out with James today. Everything he did was incredibly sexy. Like playing his new guitar and being smart about stuff, speaking in other languages and telling George random facts. And when Georges shirt got stuck on him while he was trying it on at the mall and James lifted him in the air by it on accident.

Right before he dropped George off by his flat he gave him a pat on the back which accidently sent his shoulder forward. If James manhandles him on accident, imagine how he could throw him. Imagine James pushing him to his knees or holding him against the wall while he fucks him.

Cause George is imagining it. He's watching James's videos and moaning his name and wow he's close and shit he got cum all over his laptop screen.

As he's wiping it down with a towell he gets a knock on the door. "Come in!"

Oh shit... It's James? Why is James here? "Uhh hi?"

"Uh George! I came to get my charger," James says. He speeds out after getting it and George thinks he's fucked the friendship.

~

James runs home fast as he can. He's growing harder and harder as the sound of George moaning his name plays through his head.

It doesn't even register that it's his friend but only that George is hot as hell.

He locks himself in his room. "Not even gonna say hi?" Fraser yells.

"Not in a good mood. Needa cool down!" James yells back.

"Oh okay," fraser responds.

"Oh shittt George," James moans, quickly unzipping his pants.

He pulls his dick out of his boxers, not bothering to pull anything down. He pours lube in his hand and closes his eyes as he takes in a sharp breath and makes contact with his aching self.

He asks his alexa to play his 'mood' playlist, which is his wanking playlist. He also asks it to turn his LED lights red.

He moves his hand slowly at first, getting into it. He moans georges name out at a steady rythym. He's clenching his facial features and whining. Yes whining. Tops can whine. And he wants george so he's practically sobbing for him. To get to fuck him from behind and to grab his round ass.

He wants George for himself and he's just realising it. He's gotta cum fast so he can go over and tell George. He speeds up and tells his alexa to play a faster song. He speeds up with it and records himself spurting cum out over his hand and moaning Georges name.

He sends the video of his dick and hand to George with sound, shuts his phone off and rushes over to Georges.

Needless to say George was ready to be pushed against the wall as soon as James knocked on the door.