puppy/Atozy×male reader

I want Erling to speak to me like he talks to Gary, so I'm writing this for myself.

"Puppy," Erling cooes at me, running his hands through my hair.

"Yes Daddy?" I ask innocently.

"You're so cute today baby. Daddy wants to make you feel good," Erling says. I'm in an oversized pink pastel sweater, panties and thigh highs.

I move my head from his lap to look up at him, "Please?"

"Yeah, baby. Lay your head on the couch arm and spread your legs," daddy says gently. I obey. "Close your eyes, relax," he whispers in my ear, planting a kiss on my forehead.

I feel him hovering over me. He gently pushes my knees apart and tugs off my panties slowly. He kisses from my ankles to the top of my thighs. He sucks marks into the inside of my thighs and licks from the top of my crack up to my base, making me sigh in pleasure.

He licks from my base to my tip. Wow, daddy's tongue feels so good. He has his eyes closed and is infatuated with his work, completely lost in the taste of me. He takes me in his mouth. It feels so good. when he starts bobbing his head and twisting his tongue around my length, i start moaning loudly.

"Shh baby, i know it feels good, but your making me horny and this is about you," daddy says.

"I love you daddy," I say.

"I love you too puppy," he smiles. "Lay on your stomach. Let daddy eat you."

I obey. He spreads my cheeks. "You have such a nice ass puppy. You're so cute," he cooes.

"Thank you daddy," I blush and giggle. He tells me how cute he thinks i am like a hundred times a day and i love it. I feel his tongue at my entrance.

"Taste so good baby," he whispers on one of my cheeks, hot breath sending chills through my spine. He circles my rim, slowly pushing his tongue in and out, gradually deeper each time.

"Fuck!" my back arches when he brushes against my prostate.

"You don't say bad words or daddy will have to punish you," Erling reprimands.

"I'm so sorry daddy. I'm sorry," i apologize.

"Shh shh, it's okay, just don't do it again," he reassures.

"Please do what you did again," I beg. He smiles and gets back to work, opening me up.

"Be patient. Don't want you cumming before daddy gets in you," the assurance that he'll be fucking me renews my excitement and i push back on his face.

"Daddy can i ride your face?" i ask, blushing. Daddy smiles maniacally. He nods slowly, blushing.

He lays down and i set my knees on either side of his face, facing his legs. I lower to hovering only a centimeter above his face. He spreads my cheeks, slipping a finger alongside his tongue, making me whimper.

He hits my prostate and i fall forward with a scream of 'daddy', grasping on his legs, face in his crotch. "Can i?" i ask, nosing at his crotch.

"For a little bit," he says. I pull his cock out of his jeans and get to work, licking up his shaft. (PeNiLE shAfT SkIN. I'm so sorry)

I start bobbing my head, gagging and loving it. Erling pulls my head off when he feels tears fall on his pelvis. "On your knees on the floor. Daddy wants you to wear your outfit pup."

I obey, placing a couch pillow under my knees. (he makes me do that cause he doesn't like me hurting). He comes back out of our room with my ears and tail. He places my ears on my head and puts the plug in me. He tells me to wag, so i do, seeing the smile it brings to his face. That's all for him, but i get a kick out of him getting so worked up.