the aha moment/Will×George

You usually can't tell the exact moment you start loving someone. Do you have a sibling or parent? You always loved them haven't you? It was just written from the beginning.

But what about falling in love? Can you know the exact moment you've fallen in love with someone? Well I know the exact moment I fell in love with George Owen Andrews. I call it my 'aha moment'.

~

He was 15 I was 17 (age gap realistic so shut up). We were on a camping trip alone after George stormed out off his house in a rage at his drunkard mum.

I told him i'd be there for him. So I was. I told my parents that George's parents were there and that was it. We had all the woods to ourselves.

We sat around the campfire with a couple of beers, chatting shit.

We had been dating for around 2 months at this point. In a moment of silence I caught him staring deeply at me. "What?" I ask.

"You're so handsome," he said, smiling big.

I smile big, ego growing, "You're not to shabby yourself love," I say.

He leans towards me and kisses me. He crawls onto my lap after a bit and we continue to make out until I notice him rubbing his now-hard bulge against me.

"Will," he gasps, "Can we go to our tent?" Instead of answering I just carry him there, not letting our lips break.

I lay him on our sleeping bag and hover over him. I start ripping his shirt off. His skinny, twinkish torso and chest is revealed to me and i cant resist the urge to cover it in marks.

We're slow and passionate with our movements and he moans in pleasure just from my lips on him. I look up at his scrunched up eyes and blissed out face as i play with his nipples. I have to be careful with how much I pleasure him because its so easy to make him cum.

"Will, daddy," George moans softly.

"Yes Baby boy?" I ask.

"Please touch me now," George asks politely.

"Yes, I'm gonna stretch you. Well, that is, if you're wanting me to fuck you," I say.

"Of course i want you to fuck me. You're never sure of yourself, but right now i NEED you to fuck me Will, please," George begs.

"Would it make you feel better? You need to fuck the pain out?" I ask.

"Yes daddy," he nods, teary eyed.

~pov switch

"I'm gonna take care of you," Will says and George can hear the sound of the lube cap popping. Will coats three fingers and, practiced, gets one in to the hilt.

George lets out a beautiful gasp at the intrusion. When Will starts moving his finger, George drops his head back and sighs, letting his boyfriend mold him like clay, spread open and trusting Will completely.

"F-feels good Will. Thank you," George says, sounding so sweet and innocent that Will just wants to pounce on him and make him feel everything all at once.

"I love making you feel good. My sweet baby boy," Will coos, making George blush.

"You talk to me like I'm a pet or a baby," George says.

"Like you don't love every second of it," Will scoffs.

"I do love it," George laughs lightly. "Add a second please."

Will stretches George for a full thirty minutes, adding loads of lube, talking casually the whole time. George is really tight so they have to take their time with this because he's almost ripped a few times and bleeds almost every time, no matter how careful they are. Will is just really big and George is just extremely tight.

When Will gets to pushing in they clasp hands and Will kisses George softly on the forehead before slowly pushing about half of himself into his lover.

"I love you," George gasps as Will bottoms out. That's usually the only thing George or Will can manage to say during sex. Its just endless I love yous. They've loved each other for a while and George fell in love with Will a while a go. But Will is waiting for the moment that he feels he's fallen in love with George.

Will slowly pulls himself out before softly and slowly thrusting back in and getting George used to movement before building up a nice pace of deep and slow.

They hold each other close and George cries into Wills shoulder. He does that all the time but Will knows today its also emotional. Its mix of love for Will, hate for his home-life and slightly the physical pain that bottoming brings.

"I love you," Will moans as he speeds up.

"Ah Will," George moans, mind blown at the fact that Will is enjoying this enough to chase the feeling of George around him. He still cant comprehend that Will loves him and Will's the same with George.

"I'm obsessed with you," Will says.

"I've noticed," George chuckles.

"Cheeky cunt," Will scoffs.

"Touch me please. 'm getting close," George asks. Will moves his hand down to jack George off and watches, mesmerized, as cum spurts out all over his own stomach, The sight and the noises George emits send him over the edge and he's cumming deep in his boyfriend. (He knows George wants him to).

"D-did you bring the plug?" George asks. Will nods and fishes it out of his bag quickly, before any of his cum can seep out of George.

"Can't have that," he says, pushing the plug in George. "You need that in you to survive. You live off making me cum, don't you?" Will whispers to George. George whines and nods yes. "Good boy."

~

After a long cuddle session in the tent they go back out to the fire and decide they'll hike up to the top of the hill to watch the stars. There's a cliff edge at the top that they sit down at, hanging their legs off the side.

George got ice-creams earlier from the gas station and put them in the ice cooler. He brought two drumsticks up for them to eat. They're kind of melty but it just makes it more entertaining to watch George eat.

~Pov switch

I laugh at George licking a drop of ice cream off his wrist and take a swig of my beer. I notice he hasn't stopped smiling since we finished in the tent earlier. Maybe he really did need to fuck the pain out. Or maybe he needed me. Maybe i need him.

I look deep in his eyes and see the way the stars reflect in them. "I'll never get tired of this," George says.

"Of what?" I ask.

"Of you," George says and leans in to kiss me. 'Of you'. I'll never get tired of you' That was my moment. What was yours? Have you ever had an aha moment with the one you love? I have a million everyday with George, but none of them will ever beat that. Unless we get married or have kids, but for now all i know is i'm madly in love with George Andrews and someday he'll be George Lenney.

~

Fun fact: 'Ah' wouldn't type until i selected the word 'PaRSIPPANY' at one point while writing thie