Bottom James/ JamesxFraser

Some of Y'all are but to be real mad at me, but it had to be done

I just got my nose peirced, so I kinda wanna do a face reveal. News flash: I think I'm more ugly than I probably am lol and I don't know how well I pass, but I am a boy. I kinda look like a lesbian though lmao, so i'm just gonna do a teaser.

James was fucking into his boyfriend at a rapid rate. Fraser was moaning beautifully under him with his back arched and eyes lightly shut. This makes his boyfriend feel so good. He wonders what it feels like to have your prostate hit. He's joked about being a switch in his videos and how a man's g-spot is in their bum. And don't forget Will's joke about true Geordie fucking him.

He doesn't know if he wants to get fucked, maybe just fingers. Like one finger, so he can know what it feels like. There's nothing wrong with wanting to bottom, no matter how masculine you are, no matter how tall you are or what you look like, you can bottom.

He still wants to dom. He just wants to make Fraser make him feel good. He's been thinking about it a lot, but he doesn't want to lose his dignity just to feel good. So, he has a plan.

James is about to be home from the grocery and he knows Fraser will be waiting for him at home. He texts Fraser something he know will put him in a submissive head-space. Usually it would be, "be naked and stretched on our bed, so daddy can fuck you senseless." But instead he decides he'll take some of Fraser's dignity away before he loses all of his.

Jamesie- Be on your knees and completely naked by the time I get home

Fraseboi-💞💗💜okay😜

~

James walks in and to their shared flat and sets grocery bags on the counter, putting all the cold things away quickly. Fraser is on the floor in front of James's bedroom door. James smirks at him approvingly. He pats Fraser's head. "Such a good boy. Can you suck daddy off?" James says. Fraser nods eagerly and opens his mouth wide.

James pulls his clothes off and taps Fraser's bottom lip with his dick. "Go 'head baby," he says.

Fraser gets a hand around the base and kitten licks the tip. James's head falls back and he sighs. Fraser jacks him off until he's fully hard. He loves watching James grow hard. He starts bobbing his head up and down on his shaft. He's really good at deep-throating. He massages James balls and licks around the head with every bob of his head.

James pulls out before he cums. "Sit on the bed baby. I need you to do something special for me." James is suddenly really nervous. So, he gets serious. "Baby I need you to promise me you won't laugh at me," James says.

"I would never," Fraser says, putting a comforting hand on James's thigh.

James hesitates. "Can you- can you finger me?"

Fraser looks shocked. "S-sure. Can I ask why?"

"I've just seen your face and heard you while you're bottoming me and if it feels that good to have your prostate hit, I wanna feel that too," James answers.

"Yeah, how many fingers?" Fraser says.

"Just one at first. And I-I still wanna be like dominate even if i'm bottoming," James says.

"Okay daddy. I just wanna make you feel good," Fraser smiles.

James lays on his stomach and Fraser coats his fingers in lube.

"Go ahead," James says nervously.

"This is gonna feel really weird at first, but I promise it'll start to feel good," Fraser says. He slips in a lube covered finger tip.

It does feel really weird. "More. It doesn't hurt," James says. Fraser slips his whole finger in. It low-key feels like he's pooping, but its not that bad.

"Move it," James demands, still trying to sound dominant. Fraser complies and starts thrusting it in and out. He curls his fingers, trying to find James's prostate.
James is moaning. It feels weird, but in a good way. Fraser suddenly brushes up against that magic spot, making james go wild. Fraser stops, shocked at hearing that from his boyfriend, whos usually pounding him into this very mattress.
"Do It again," James says, trying to fuck himself back on Fraser's finger. Fraser repeats him motion and James can't take it anymore.
"Need more. Need you to stretch me. I wanna ride you." James says.
"Are you sure? It's gonna hurt like hell babe," Fraser says.

"Yeah I'm sure don't fucking question me." James demands.

~

Fraser finishes stretching James and James has him sit down on the bed with his back on the headboard and his legs straight out.

He straddles Fraser's legs. He lubes up Frasers cock and rolls a condom on. "If You tell a single. One. Of our. Friends. You. WILL. Be punished. And punished hard," James says in a dominant voice.

He lowers himself, getting the tip of Fraser's head in. Its not really that bad.

"Wouldn't it be easier for you if i just fucked you?" Fraser asks.

"Oh, baby you are gonna fuck me. I just needed to be in this position so you know who's in charge. You can't get a big head, saying I pounded James Marriott if you call me daddy while you do it. Can you?" James says, getting about half of Fraser in him.

Fraser lightly bucks his hips up on instinct. "Sorry daddy sorry," he says scared.

"Its okay baby. You can start thrusting. just go slow baby," james says when he has about 3/4 of Fraser in.

Fraser lightly thrusts up. He hasn't had his dick in anything but James's mouth for over a year, so this feels really fucking good.

"I love you," james says, bouncing lightly to the rythym of Fraser's thrusts. He's stroking his cock too, afraid he can't get off doing only this.

"I love you too daddy," Fraser says.

"Go harder baby," James says. Fraser obeys and James tries to set a pace for him to thrust deep inside of him.

They both are close soon and James angles his dick up, stroking is so he can cum on Fraser's face. "Needa show You your place baby," james says.

"Yes daddy. Need you. wanna taste you," Fraser says.

James cums and pulls off. He sucks Fraser and he cums really fast. He spits Frasers cum out. He's not gonna swallow it after what just happened.

He collapses to the side and Fraser catches his breath, unable to believe what just happened.

"Me arse hurts," James huffs out.
Fraser laughs.
"You asked for it ya nonce," Fraser jokes. They always go straight back to normal after sex.

"Let's sleep you asshole," James says.

"Actually I think its ypur asshole that just got fucked into," Fraser jokes.

"Haha come here and lay your head on my chest," james makes grabby hands and Fraser nuzzles into his boyfriends bare chest.

~

I think I may do another bottom James one where James and Will are both fighting for dominance.
Idk let me know how y'all feel.