Bottom James pt. 2/ JamesxWill

A side by side of me and daddy inabber

Only doing this today cause it's daddy Marriott's b-day. Also I listened to Bhad Bhabie the entire time I was writing this. I feel enlightened. "Bitch I am my own mommy the fuck." Pure genius bro.

James and Will are fuck buddies. They have strong emotions for each other, but they get those out during sex. They have passionate sex with long kisses and intense excitement. They want each other so much it's unbearable.

They're both switches and both big ass doms. So, they find they end up arguing a lot during sex. Will typically bottoms, but a lot of times Will wants to top.

This time both of them really wanna top/dom. Will (Who's only a few inches shorter, but still short enough that he has to look up at James) is trying to get James to bend over the bed, so he can fuck him. They like being equally rough with each other.

"Bend over bitch. I'm horny," Will says.

"Don't you fucking speak to me like that. I could pound you 'til you can't walk anymore cunt," James says.

"Well, I needa cum," Will says.

"Then let me fuck you or ask me to suck you off," James says.

"I needa fuck you," Will says. And his adorable face and heavy accent make James give in. Stubbornly though.

He bends over the bed and slips his pants off reluctantly. "I'm not letting you cum in me," James says.

"Sure, sure," Will pushes James's request to the back of his head. 

"Don't fucking cum in me Will," James says, Will stretching him out with lubed fingers.

"I won't! God, you're such a pussy," Will mutters the last part.

"Do you want me to fucking tie you up and fuck you?" James says angrily. Will shuts up and lubes up his cock. He pushes in easily and starts fucking James way too hard.

"Slow down you little bitch," James says.

"You're so stubborn when you bottom," Will says, slowing his movements. 

Will gets close really soon and completely forgets about his earlier promise. He cums deep in James, while James is still hard. He pulls out and James stands up. "You fucking cunt! You came in me!" James screams.

"Sorry," Will rolls his eyes.

"On your back!"

"What?"

"I said on your fucking back. And no cumming!" James says in an incredibly dominate voice.

It sends a shock through Will and he immediately obeys. James knows he's stretched so he lubes himself up with his spit and slings Will's legs over his shoulder. He makes sure he's not hurting Will then starts fucking into him hard and fast.

"You. little. bitch. You. Need. To. Be. Put. In. Your. Place," James punctuates each word with a thrust.

"Fuck. I love you," Will says.

"I love you too," James laughs. They are still best friends, and have cute fights like this. Call each other a bitch one second and then tell each other you love each other the next.

They really love each other. They don't know if it's romantically. They just know they do. They also hate each other passionately, in a loving way of course. They have a Slytherin-Gryffindor relationship except with a lot more acceptance. (Sorry I'm a nerd and can't process serious things without a Harry Potter reference)

James is ready to cum soon and gets a tight hold on Will's base, so he can't cum yet. "Fuckin' hell James. Let me cum," Will complains.

"Not yet. I'm gonna cum in you," James says.

"Fine," Will rolls his eyes.

James cums and pulls out. "Help me cum James, " Will says. James lies down and ignores him.

"Finish your self off."

"Fuck you. At least let me grind on your ass or something," Will whines.

"Sure, but if you don't clean your cum, I'm never letting you fuck me again," James says.

Will finishes and cums on James lower back. The entire time James scrolls through twitter on his phone. 

Will cleans them both up with a towel. After that they share a nice kiss. They fall asleep with Will's head on James's stomach. They're content like this. Close friends who fuck. Switch relationship. Arguing constantly. Joking a bout and chatting shit. They love each other, but aren't yet in love.

And if Will ever cums in James again he will fucking die.

~

I low-key hate/love this. I only published another James today cause it's his b-day and this was the only idea of him I had. I won't do another bottom James for a bit, but will prob do it again. My little bout of insane is over for now. Don't worry.