Meinen König

^New guinea pig named Faith

Disclaimer: This is not how the German government works. They are a democracy, but it is still set in modern day. I wanted it in a foreign country and the only language I can speak other than English is German, so don't chastise me for the unrealistic nature of today's story. Also I'm not making fun of people who can't speak English well. I'm just writing Fraser's English how I spoke German when I first started.

Warnings: Kidnapping, sexual abuse (not too detailed), mention of torture, brief gore

Words: Over 3,000

George had grown tired of his home, of the family who didn't accept him. He had about £200 on him and knew there was nothing left for him here. Nothing in this town, in the city and he's beginning to think nothing in this country.

He packs up everything he has in a few boxes, mostly filled with books and he schedules a flight to Germany. He knows the language well enough to get around, from years of vigorous study and it's close enough that a plane ticket isn't too expensive, if he chooses the crappiest airline.

He assumes he'll study there for a a few months to a year. He's going to free online college but it doesn't matter where he is when he's doing it. Most of his classmates do it so they can travel but he did it because of his anxiety.

He stays in a hotel for a few nights, he'll find an apartment soon. He has plenty of money in savings from all his work in high school. He never spent a cent of it before this. He starts looking for a job, scanning news papers.

He finds the Berlin city library is within walking distance from his hotel. He does his schoolwork there, reading all day. All the books there are in German so he mainly brings his own. He doesn't speak well enough to read a whole book in it without stopping every five seconds to look up a word.

A very handsome man walks by him one day. The man notices a book next to him in English and sees all the words on his computer are in English. He speaks softly in a weak British accent, he's faking it but George cant tell.

"That book is a masterpiece," the man says.

"It is," George looks at the book and glances up. He blushes when he sees the handsome man. "I've read it before. Multiple times."

"I'm James. You seem interesting. Do you mind if I sit?" the man says.

"N-no. I'm George. It's nice to meet another English speaker. My Deutsch isn't very strong," he giggles.

"I speak many languages. Language is my forte," James says, taking a seat close to George in a lounge chair and sipping coffee from a thermos.

"That's cool. What languages?" George asks.

"English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, French and I'm starting to learn Japanese and Korean. Though Hindi would probably be most useful considering India has the second largest population of any country," he says. He doesn't say he was required to learn most of those.

"That's amazing," Georges jaw drops. "Which is your favorite?"

"Spanish by a long shot," he says. "It's the most beautiful."

"I agree, but I think French is the prettiest to listen to. You could say something disgusting and it'd still sound romantic," George laughs.