Yu-Gi-Oh Card/ GeorgexWill

Tw: Severe Hate Fucking, intentional making sub use safeword (though intense aftercare)

Prompt: George punishes Will for tearing his Yu-Gi-Oh card. Little does he know, that's what Will was planning.

smut and a little angst

A/N: I really need Jesus after writing this oof

Will knew what he was doing. He heard 'thirty quid' and he knew what to do. George may be a lot smaller than Will, but he's way more dominant.

Will didn't care if he looked a right jerk. He knew what George would do. He knew he would genuinely piss George off, but he never predicted how much he actually did.

So, here he is, bent over George's bed, hands tied by George's mask. "You dumb fucking bitch. I'm gonna spank you so hard you have to use the safe word. If we weren't dating i'd just punch the shit out of you, but why not get something out of this? Count," George says.

George's hand meets Will's ass with a loud slapping sound and a moan from Will accompanied by a broken 'one'. "You think you're so cute." Two. Three. "You're just a dumb little bitch." Four. Five. "All your good for is taking my cock." Six. Seven. Eight. "I fucking hate you." Nine. Ten. Will is sobbing by now, cock hard and leaking against his stomach. George has him naked while he's fully dressed for degradation.

"George," Will gasps when George pulls his hair and forces him to his knees.

"You don't have the right to call me that, slut. It's master," George demands. George pulls his cock out and Will willingly opens his mouth, completely submitting. "You're gonna let me fuck your mouth as payment?" George traces his cock over Will's face, catching drying tears on his tip. Will whines in answer and George suddenly thrusts into Will's mouth.

George has his hands firmly on the back of Will's head. He's thrusting in hard and fast. Will's choking and gagging and he can't breath. He can deal with the pain, but eventually his gag reflex gets the best of him and he realizes if he doesn't tap out he may puke, so he squeezes George's thigh three times and George pulls out. "What?" George says in disgust.

"Thought I was gonna puke," Will says weakly. 

"Ugh, bend over the bed. I'm only gonna stretch you a bit and i'm only using spit for lube," George tells him, secretly asking for consent. Will nods and lets George enter two spit soaked fingers into his unstretched hole. He practically screams at the sudden painful intrusion.

"God! Geor- Master that hurts!" Will yells.

"I know," George whispers maliciously in Will's ear. "Now you're not cumming today. If you cum you get beat. I really will be mad." Will sobs.

George starts to enter a spit and precum lubed tip a minute later, making Will scream 'fuck'. George starts fucking into Will harshly and even though it's extremely painful Will is afraid he's gonna accidentally cum. Ten minutes in he says, "Master please. I can't hold it. I hafta' cum. Please george I'm begging you."

"If you cum you'll regret being born boy," George says, fucking him even harsher. Will's really trying, he is, but when he feels George release in him he doesn't even realize he's cumming.

"George. It was an accident i swear. I'm so sorry," Will cries. Will sees rage enter George's eyes. He pulls out and starts spanking him harder and faster than he ever has. He turns Will over and lands punches on his face (he's allowed to do that).

"Fucking hell Will! What the fuck is wrong with you? You fucking fag. You little cunt. Can't fucking keep it in your pants," George punctuates each word with a punch.

"Mercy George! Mercy!" Will screams the safe word. George pulls back and Will curls up into a ball on the bed, sobbing.

George looks at his hands in disbelief, blood on his knuckles. He can't believe what he just did. He hurt Will. He completely lost himself. He's never been more scared of himself.

"Babe I'm so sorry," he says weakly. 

"Sorry doesn't cut it George," Will cries. 

"What can I do?" George asks.

"Just take care of me. I can't walk and i need you to clean my wounds," Will says.

George carries Will to the bathroom and sets him on the sink. He runs a bath and cleans Will's wounds with alcohol and places an ice pack over his black eye. He makes Will take a lot of aspirin and sets him in the bath after wiping as much cum as possible off of Will.

When Will's dry and taken care of George is holding him and bed and says, "I don't think i deserve you. I'm so sorry baby."

"George. I planned most of that. I wanted you to punish me, so i made you mad. I purposely stopped counting. I really didn't mean to cum though," Will laughs.

"Really?" George says.

"Yeah and I'm not mad anymore. I just hurt really bad earlier," WIll says.

"I'm not mad either and i would've beat you up whether or not you where my boyfriend," George says.

"Oh I know," Will laughs.

~

I'm starting a playlist thing where i tell you all the songs i listened to writing this, because i love sharing music.

1. Fruit Snacks by lil Waterbed

2.Cha Cha by Freddie Dredd

3. Bottom by Mcafferty

4. Parents by Yungblud

5. pumpkins scream in the dead of night by Savage Ga$p

6. Medication by Yungblud

7. Benz Truck by lil peep

8. Who are you by lil xan

9. Live or Die by Noah Cyrus and lil xan

10. Billy by 6ix9ine

11. KEKE by 6ix9ine feat. Fetty Wap and Boogie Wit Da Hoodie

12. Witchblades by lil peep and lil tracy

13. Beachboy by Mcafferty

14. Machine Gun (Fuck the NRA) by Yungblud

15. Doctor Doctor by Yungblud

16. Fool by Cavetown

17. Another one of those days by Cavetown

18. taking care of things by Cavetown

19. Big bowl in the sky by Cavetown

20. Poison by Cavetown

21. 888 by Cavetown