Going Out

Freddie's P.O.V
Victory, my little angel is growing up so fast and I don't like it she is already going to the eighth grade which is gonna be hard because as much as I try to hide her identity people always find out I'm her father and then they use her to meet me it's happened about three times now which is sorta her fault too but now she knows for sure not trust random people but know it's leading to she doesn't trust anyone that's why she's only got the three friends or well I'm sure she has more because I know I didn't raise a loser I raised a champion.

"Victory dear" I said quietly "What" she answered "It's time to wake up dear" I said "I will definitely do that just give me a moment" she said "No, I know you, you'll fall right back asleep" I told her "Fine I'll wake up but I'll have you know I'm highly affenedned by that statement" she joked.

I went down stairs and into the kitchen and saw her sitting down eating cereal "How did you beat me" I asked "I ran" she said "Well eat your cereal and then get dressed we are going out today" I told her "Where are we going" she asked "I'm not sure I just want to get out of this house" I said "I couldn't agree more" she said "Then hurry up less talking more eating" I told her "Have you eaten yet" she asked "Yes" I told her.

She ate, got dressed, and brushed her teeth, "Ok dad where are we headed" she said, she was excited we had been at home almost all summer except the first week we were in Germany, "We are going out I'm not exactly sure where yet" I said "Cool is the driver already out front" she asked "Yes just waiting on you dear" I told her "Oh wait before I forget" she said and ran out of the room "What are bringing" I asked "My wallet in case I want to buy something" she said "Sweet heart if you want something I can get it for you" I told her "I know but you won't be able to do that when I'm an adult, I need to start being independent" she said "Oh don't say that you are going to be dependent on me for the rest of your life" I told her "Dad you do know I'm growing up" she said "Do you want me to cry is that what you want" I joked she rolled her eyes "Well let's go" she said.

We walked outside and got into the car "So first thing on the agenda is to go shopping" I told her "Why, my school has uniforms" she said "Not this year I got a letter in the mail they said they were trying something out" I told her "Thank God I dont have to wear that horrible skirt any more" she said "We are getting you some pants because I know you don't like dresses and some shirts, do you need gym clothes" I asked "Nope not this year" she said, "What electives are you taking" I asked "High school art and high school shop" she said "Oh I'm so happy you decided to take art" I said "Well it was either that or choir and I don't have the pipes like you" she said "That's ok dear" I said tussling her hair and making it messier.

"Are we getting you any thing" she asked "No why" I said "Because you always get stuff for me and not you when was the last time you bought something for yourself" she asked "Darling I have everything I need just by being your father you're anything I could have hoped for you are smart, intelligent, talented, funny, and beautiful just like me" I told her "I mean I know that but still" she said "I see you get your modesty from me too" I told her smiling "You have to get yourself at least one thing" she demanded "I'm sorry when did you become the adult" I asked "Sorry" she apologized "I was kidding dear, I'll get me something" I said "Good" she said.

We got to the mall and we were bombarded by reporters and fans wanting autographs and such "Mr. Mercury is this your secret daughter" a woman asked "Was she a mistake" a man asked, I stopped in my tracks and turned to him "My lovely daughter was not in any way a mistake" I said grabbing her hand "Dad I'm ok" she said mumbled, we continued walking in and continued our conquest of getting her some school clothes.

"Dad why did that question bother you" she asked "Because I've made plenty of mistakes in my life and you will never be one of them" I told her "Now go try these on" I told her I gave her five pairs of pants to try on and four shirts. We got all five pairs of pants and three of the shirts she got new shoes as well Adidas (not a sponsor) those are her favorite.