The End

I'm stopping this, I wanted it to end at Live Aid or when Freddie actually died but that would be a lot for two or three chapters to I'm ending it. Freddies_Misfit gave me a great idea to do for a chapter but I'm not a good enough writer to actually pull it off, the idea was like a memory kinda thing a whole Golden Girls moment but I'm really bad at writing so I didn't.

What happens to Freddie and Jim: They get married as much as they can, Jim's first ever concert was Freddie bringing him to Live Aid, he loved it of course. Victory and Ben enjoyed the show as well they were watching with Jim backstage. Unfortunately as we all know Freddie had AIDS and he died. Ben and Victory were barley moved out of the house when Freddie died. Mary got the house, Jim got a small bungalow in Ireland, Freddie bought and furnished prior.

What happens to Ben: Ben took up acting and made a life of that, he always thought of Freddie and visited Roger and Brian often to make sure they were ok and the other way around. He receives a small fortune about the same size as Mary's. His mother tried contacting him but he didn't really want to speak to her, Freddie was the only real parent he ever had.

What happens to Victory: Completely heart broken the only person she grew up with was gone. Victory used humor to cope with the loss and it sorta worked everyone else thought it was odd. Victory became a science teacher later on and inhatered her father's fortune (even more then Mary). Victory and Leila stayed together the whole time, Leila hadn't thought about leaving Victory but she certainly wouldn't leave her after her father's death. Victory visits Jim as often as she can knowing that her father cared about him a lot and the other way around.