Clueless

Victory's P.O.V
Leila and I have been sneaking around for almost two months I feel horrible but at the same time I don't I feel more free with her.

"Victory you should tell him" she said "I can't he'll flip, and I can't loose him as a friend" I told her "The longer you wait the worse it will be" she said "But..oh you're right should I do it in person" I asked "Obviously" she said "Oh jeez I can't believe this" I said "You got this, I'll call you later" she said "Ok bye" I said and she hung up.

I walked down stairs "What's the best way to tell someone they're cheating" I asked myself and to my surprise Ben was taking Joes jacket and dad was sitting on the couch "What" they all asked in unison "Uh...." I said and turned around to walk back upstairs "Victory come back here" dad told me.

I sat down and they all sat in front of me "Victory have you been cheating on Joe" Ben asked "Yes" I answered not looking at them "With who" Joe asked "Not Duncan I can tell you that" I said still not looking at them "Then who" he asked "Leila" I mumbled "What" they asked "Leila" I said louder.

"You're gay" dad said "Bisexual" I corrected him "I'm sorry what" Joe asked "I've been cheating on you with her and I'm soooo sorry" I told him I was actually looking at him now "Fuck I knew it" he exclaimed "What" I asked "I knew it, I just didn't want to believe it..fuck" he exclaimed again "Oh I'm still sorry" I told him again "Do you want the ring back" I asked.

"No you keep that, I want you to keep it" he said "Really" I asked "Of course you promised to never take it off" he smiled slightly "I'm sorry but I've seen this before" Dad said "So Leila right" Ben asked "Yeah" I smiled "She's hot" he said "Ben I swear to God" I told him "Why were you here anyway" I asked Joe "To surprise you" he said "Oh well I guess you did technically" I told him "Well I'm gonna go home" Joe said "Ok well bye" I said "Bye, see you tomorrow" he said.

We sat down for dinner "So fellow gay how does it feel" dad asked "Great" I smiled "Have you guys kissed yet" he asked "Yeah" I said "Really" he asked "Yeah we've also...never mind" I laughed nervously and dad raised a brow "Anyway how was your day" I asked trying to steer the conversation away.

"Good" Ben answered "Victory excellently how long have you been sneaking around" dad asked "Uh...a while" I said "Hm" he said "How is Jim" I asked "Good actually really I'm thinking of proposing" he said "Dad that's great" I smiled "Isn't that illegal" Ben asked "Yes but I can still ask" dad said "How does that work" he asked "I ask he says yes we don't actually get married but we're still bound till death do us part" dad explained "Oh" he said.

"Did I ever tell you guys how we met" dad asked "No" I said "Well the first time I was out gingering with friends and I said hi and he told me to fuck off" he paused "And a secand time I saw him I asked him how big his...thing was and he bought me a drink" dad smiled "A match made in heaven" I said sarcastically "I know isn't he amazing" dad asked.

"I don't know I've spent like five minutes with him total" I said "Oh well I'll have to set up a dinner just the four of us" dad said "Well I'm going to tell Leila about Joe" I said getting up "But you haven't eaten" dad said "Put it in the fridge for me" I asked "You've put the past five dinners in the fridge" he said.

"Oh well then throw it out then" I said "No sit down and eat" he ordered "Ugh fine" I said sitting back down "You know Peter works very hard to cook for us" he said "Peter can suck my giant theoretical pee pee" I said and Ben started laughing and I started laughing too "Victory" dad exclaimed.

"What it's funny, you know you want to laugh" I said "No, it's very disrespectful" he said "No what's disrespectful is you hiring him in the first place, was my cooking not good enough" I asked "Yes you're cooking was good but Peter needed a job" he said "But you know how he treats me" I said "Victory he was nervous when you two first met, and now he knows you don't like him so he doesn't try" he told me "Is it just me or does this all sound like guilt trip" I said "Victory go to your room" he said "Gladly" I smiled.

I walked upstairs and called Leila "He knows, took it very well" I told her "Thats great" she said "Yeah, he said I could keep the ring too" I smiled "Oh...that's fun" she said "What" I asked "It's just, he's your ex now and well don't you think it's weird" she asked "It was a birthday/apology gift it's not like he proposed with the ring" I told her "All I'm saying is that it's weird" she said "Well that's your opinion and you have the right to have it" I said " Thank you" she said "Hold on dear, I'm getting another call" I told her.

"Hello" I asked "It's Brian" he said "Oh hi" I said "I just wanted to tell you that your father is thinking of sending you and Ben to a private school" he told me "What why" I asked "He talked to the principal and apparently you two are doing better then anyone in your grade" he said.

"There has to me a mistake, I'm an idiot and Ben is too" I said "No you aren't, I'm very proud of you and Ben" he said "Proud or not, I refuse to go to a private school" I told him "I was just letting you know chill" he said "Well thank you now I can go yell at padre for even considering this" I said "Don't yell at him have a civilized conversation" he said "You two don't have civilized conversations" I told him "Just don't yell" he said "Fine bye" I said "Bye" he said.

"Who called" Leila asked "My uncle Brian" I told her "Who" she asked "Oh that's right you're new, my last name Mercury, Freddie Mercury is my father" I told her " How did I miss that" she asked "I don't know we joke about it all the time, he picks Ben and I up after school and drops us off" I told her "That's super cool" she said "Yeah I know anyway I've gotta go " I told her "Oh bye" she said "Bye" I said and I hung up.

I went downstairs and Ben and Dad were talking "Padre are really putting Ben and I into a private school" I asked "How did you know" he asked "Bri-just someone" I told him, I don't want him getting mad at Brian "Qell yes I was considering it" he said "Ew what I don't want to go to a private school with a bunch of polished, prissy bitches" Ben said "I completely agree" I said "Why do you guys curse so much" dad asked "Is that a serious question" I asked.

"Why don't you guys want to go it could help with college in future years and you can meet new people" dad said "I don't want new people" I told him "I went to private school what's the big deal" he asked "We would be going in the middle of the year" Ben said "Exactly we'd be new, new kids get hazed and bullied" I told him "You two won't get bullied you both look super intimidating" dad said.

"Ben is jacked for his age you are covered in scars and bruises, no one will mess with you" he added "We refuse" Ben said "Well it's not your choice, I feel like you two will really excel in the school I have chosen for you two" he said "Unbelievable" I said "Padre I can't go back to plaid skirts" I told him "You'll be fine, now go to bed" he ordered "When do we go" Ben asked "Couple weeks maybe less" dad said.

Ben and I walked upstairs "I'm going to shoot myself" I said "Me first" Ben said "He can't be serious" he added "Brian told me, said he was proud but I don't give a rats ass this is rediculas" I told Ben "I'm going to bed maybe I'm dreaming" he joked.