Jealous Joe

Joes P.O.V
So Victory and I broke up for like four hours which was the hardest four hours of my life and I'm so lucky that she took me back even though I've been a little shit recently.

We went out just Victory and I which was surprising, I feel like some one's been following us and she's been getting the same feeling "So I got you a birthday/apology gift" I told her "Oh thanks" she said, we sat down at a bench "I got it while I was in Hawaii" I added.

I grabbed a small box out of my jacket "It's a ring, I know you like big shiny rings and I thought of you as soon as I saw it" I told her "Oh my god yes" she joked "No but for real it's beautiful, this must of cost a lot of money" she said "Ehhh, I didn't pay for it" I laughed "You had your mom buy a ring for your girlfriend" she asked laughing "I have no money, I don't get paid till the movie comes out" I said.

"Well it's amazing and I love it" she said taking off one of her others "Does it fit" I asked "Yes, it's beautiful" she said again "I'm glad you like it" I said "I have one rule though, you can never take it off under any circumstances" I told her, and she started laughing "What" I asked.

"Taking a page out of my dads book" she asked "What" I asked again "Dad he proposed to Mary and he told her to never take it off and to my knowledge she hasn't" she said "How do you know" he asked "I've seen the ring, she wears it every time I see her" she said "Well then I guess you'll be doing the same" I told her "Guess so" she smiled.

"Before we start walking again I just wanted to say, I love you and that means everything that you took back and it will never happen again as God as my witness" I told her, she smiled "I love you too, no matter how much of a big dope you are" she said "Great, shall we continue our walk" I suggested "Not, yet see that car it's been following us" she said "What car" I asked turning around "Don't look" she said, and turned my body back around "What are we supposed to do then" I asked "Fallow me" she said.

Victorys P.O.V
Dad sent out one of his goons to watch us and we are having a serious moment. Joe and I moved and snuck up behind the car "Ok I'll go first you watch my back" I told him "With pleasure" he said "Now isn't the time for dirty jokes" I said.

I was bent down and walking just below the car and I popped up next to the mirror "Why are you following us" I shouted "Jesus Victory you scared the shit out of me" Roger said "What are you doing here, I was expecting Brian" I said.

Brian was my favorite uncle but only Brian knew that "Freddie said to watch you guys" he said "Since when do you listen to my father" I asked folding my arms "...I...good point" he said "Did Joe propose to you" he asked "You're such a blonde, no it was my birthday/apology gift" I said "Oh, and also not all blondes are dumb" he said.

"Ok now can you leave please" I asked "I don't know Freddie seemed pretty serious when he asked me to do this" he said "But I never get quality time with Joe" I said "You're also 14" he said "Well, still I can be more of an adult than you sometimes" I said "Listen I don't want to argue, I'll leave you alone just don't get killed or kidnapped" he said starting his car "Ok bye, I'll see you later" I smiled "Bye" he said and drove off.

"That took too long my knees hurt now" Joe said wiping the dust off of his pants "Well atleast now we're alone for real" I told him "Why did we need to be alone" he asked "Because one I don't like the fact that he doesn't trust me, and two what if I wanted to do this" I said closing my eyes and leaning in for a kiss, but he pushed me away and then I opened my eyes.

"Um...I'm sorry what" I asked "Victory I like you a lot but you're father will kill me" he said "Roger just left" I said folding my arms "You really think he only got the one person to watch us and that he'd have that person be Roger" he asked, damn how could I be so stupid "You're right" I said "Of course I am now let's continue our walk" he said and put his arm around me "But if dad didn't have people watching would you" I asked "Of course I would" he smiled.

We walked to the mall and walked around just looking we didn't really want to buy anything "So how was your day" he asked "Great, I love being with you" I told him "It's almost 5" he added "Is it" I asked "Yeah" he said looking at his watch "No I don't want dad to come pick us up" I whined "Victory you make it seem like we never see each other" he laughed "I haven't seen you in along time" I said.

"I know, and I was thinking about you the entire time I was away" he said "That's nice" I smiled "Were you thinking of me" he asked "You and and Duncan" I told him "Duncan" he asked "Yeah I was creeped out and he hit me with a table leg so I was like what's he going to do next" I said "Oh...that makes sense " he said.

"You sounded a tad bit jealous" I said "I know I swear I'm trying to stop but I can't help it, it's eating me alive" he said "I know and I try not to nit pick about it all the time but you don't just do it with Duncan" I told him "I know I'm sorry, I really don't deserve you" he said "Oh don't talk like that, you're a good person, and if I have to admit I was jealous while you were gone of your co-star" I told him "Really" he asked "Yes" I said "Why she's not even that pretty, she's like a 3 at best" he said "Doubt it but ok" I said.

Dad eventually came to pick us up "So you found Roger" he said "Yep" I said "Did you find John" he asked "No but Joe figured there would be more than one person, smarty pants" I joked "Well glad you two had fun" he said, he looked in his mirror and was looking Joe.

We stopped at Joe's house to drop him off "Wait Joe come here" I told him, he stood by my window, I quickly grabbed his head and kissed him. He turned bright red "Ha got you" I smiled "I'm going to go now bye, love you" he said "Love you too" I smiled.

I was so focused on Joe I didn't even see dad's reaction...until I looked at him he looked like I just did a line right in front of him and it caused my smile to fade away quickly.

He slammed his foot on the gas "Victory" he said pretending to sound calm "Yes" I answered "I...just....I have no words right now" he said "But I didn't do anything" I mumbled "Didn't do anything" he said fake laughing "You fucking kissed him again and you had the nerve to do it in front of me" he shouted "I don't see what the big deal is" I said "I'm going to....I don't even know that's how mad I am" he yelled.

I didn't respond and just looked out of my window "Why do you even want to kiss him" he asked "Because I like Joe a lot" I told him still not looking at him "Why" he asked "Because he cares about me when it feels like no one does" I told him "Victory are you depressed again" dad asked "No, when I was he cared so much and it really ment a lot and it still means a lot to me" I said "Where did you get that" he asked "From Joe he got it in Hawaii, it's my birthday/apology gift" I told him, looking at it made me smile.

"You are something else Victory" he told me "Well you told me I should be boy crazy" I said "I didn't know you'd take me serous" he laughed "Ha made you laugh I'm off the hook" I smiled "You think you're so funny don't you" he asked "I do" I told him "I won't ground you, and I won't get mad at you if you kiss or hug him just please don't do it in front of me" he paused.

"Under no circumstances can you have sex, you will not lose your virginity at 14 like I did" he told me "You lost it at 14" I asked "That was my first gay experience yes" he answered "Fun, but I don't want to have sex, especially not with this H.I.V. epidemic not that Joe has it just still I want to be safe" I told him "That's my girl" he smiled.

We got home and I got a call while I was doing some last minute homework I had forgotten about "Hello" I asked "Hey, it's Duncan" he said "Oh hi, I wasn't expecting your call" I said "Oh sorry, should I call back" he asked "No it's fine I can multitask" I told him "What are you doing" he asked "Math homework" I told him "Oh, hold on I've got another call" I told him.

"Hello" I asked "You kissed Joe" Lucy asked "How did you know" I asked "Joe told Gwilym, Gwilym told Rami, and he told me"  she said "Wow nothing gets passed you guys " I said "Who else is on your line" she asked "Duncan" I told her "Why" she asked "He called" I said "Ew, anyway I've got to go, I'll talk to you later" she said "Bye Lucy" I said "Bye" she said and hung up.

"Alright I'm back" I told Duncan "You kissed Joe" he asked "How did you know" I asked "You didn't take me off the line" he said "Oh well yeah I did" I said "Why" he asked "Because I like Joe" I told him "Oh well I've got to go I'll talk to you later" he said "Bye" I told him and he hung up.