Dinner Party

Victory's P.O.V
Our good friend David Bowie invited my family and the rest of Queen to dinner, he's thinking of another collaboration. We'll be in David's house which makes me nervous I've never been before. We've cleared things up since the last time we've seen each other but still.

Later that day
Roger gave us all a ride, David gave the option to bring kids and spouses but the only person who brought their kids was dad because he brings Ben and I every where.

"Guys welcome, I've moved since we've met last of course hope you like it" David said, this was after school Ben and I were in uniform "What's with the uniform" David asked "Oh I put them into a private school" dad told him "Where's Duncan" I asked "Upstairs, why" he asked "I need to ask him something" I said "Oh, Duncan" he yelled, and he came running down the stairs.

"What" he asked "I've got some questions" I said, he waited for me to speak again "Does the group miss us" I asked "What do you mean" he asked "Our group do they miss, does Leila ask about me" I asked "Who's Leila" he asked "My girlfriend" I said "You're gay" he asked "Very" I said "Well then uh, I don't really know I don't talk to them mainly because I'm afraid they'll kill me" he said "Why would they kill you" Brian asked "Do they not know" he asked and I shrugged "Anyway dinners ready" David said.

We walked into the dinning room it was beautiful I love the chandelier above the table very elegant "So let's talk business, I was thinking we do another collaboration" he said "But this time a whole album" he added "David dear, that sounds lovely but we have that thing for Bob Geldof in July" dad said "It's just one album it shouldn't take long" he said "David you've worked with us before, we like perfection we can't get that in a couple months " Brian said "Besides you're going to the event in July too aren't you" dad asked "Well yes right after you guys" he said "Exactly" dad said.

"I for one, don't want to do the album, we've already got ideas for after and we're already exploring our own ideas" John said "Well you just don't want to do it because you don't like David" Roger said "No I don't like that he was trying to tell me how to play bass something I've been doing for years" he said "Is this how all your meetings go" I asked dad "Basically" he said "Still better then our past dinner together though" I joked "What's that mean, what happened with you guys" Brian asked "Nothing" I said "Do they not know" David asked.

"Of course not, it's not their business" dad said "What's not our business, you didn't do another secret solo album did you" Roger asked "No, you already know about my current solo album, it was just some family business that we handled everything is fine now" dad told them "Freddie are you lying to us" John asked "Of course not" he said "Well then what happened" Brian asked "Ugh I'm sick of explaining some one else do it" he said "I will" I said "Duncan and I got into a fight put us both in the hospital, and then after we came up with an agreement of how to handle it along with other things" I told them.

"Why did you fight" Brian asked "He liked me and wrote a note pretending to be me to Joe braking us up" I said "What in the actual hell" Roger said "But we've cleared things up, and Duncan doesn't even have mark's anymore" I said "What landed you a spot to the hospital" John asked "I hit her with a table leg she hit me with a baseball bat" Duncan answered "This makes me not want to have kid's" Roger said "Well that's rude" I told him "You better I picked out the names" dad told Roger.

"Anyway so you guys don't want to do the collaboration " David asked "Sorry dear but it's a no" dad answered "Well that's a shame" he said "Just do something with Jagger" dad suggested "No every time we hang out people think we're shagging" David said "They're not" I whispered to Ben and he started laughing "What are you laughing at" David asked, he was actually kinda intimidating "Victory said it not me" he said and pointed at me "You snitch" I exclaimed "What did you say" Brian asked.

"I said 'they're not'" I told them and I started laughing again and so did Ben "Victory and Ben stop laughing" Dad told us "But John is smiling I can't help it" I said "Deacy" dad exclaimed "What it's funny" he said "I'm not gay" David said "You once said you admired any guy who wore tights, when some one asked you about Freddie" John said "You did" dad asked "That was a joke, a think you're a cool dude" he said "Then how come in the music video with Jagger for dancing in the street it kept zooming in on your asses and you guys were like really close" I said "That's nothing compared to what your dad does on stage" Duncan said.

We all nodded in agreement "He's got a point" Dad said "Yeah speaking of, stop it" Brian said "Stop what" dad asked "Stop being so sexual on stage" he said "Why the crowd loves it" Dad smiled "Um my drums don't love it" Roger said "Neither does red" Brian said "Red" Duncan asked "That's his guitar, Red Special" I said "Why do you say it like that" Roger asked "It's a cool name for a guitar" I said "That's not it, it's because Brian is her favorite uncle" Dad said.

"What" Roger exclaimed "You didn't know" I asked "I'm your favorite" Brian asked "Yes, I told you already" I said "Oh yeah" he smiled "What ever she said my name first" John said "Speaking of, why did you name me Victory" I asked "Haven't I told you" he asked "Nope" I said "Oh well, when I went to a private school I formed a band called The Hectics, and one of my bandmates was named Victory" he said.

"That's cool I guess, was hoping for a better story" I said "Like what" he asked "I knew this girl also named Victory, and she got her name cause she died and came back" I told them "That's wack" Ben said "Ok well this has been fun but you guys can leave now" David said, and we all shot up "Hey can we get pizza after this" John asked dad "Yeah sure" dad said, Ben and I high fived.