The Mall

*I sped it up like 5 days or something, math idk*

Victorys P.O.V
"Are you going to drop Ben and I off" I asked "No I'm going to pick everyone up actually" he said "Oh...party" I said "Well Gwilyms house is closest then Lucy, Rami and then Joe" I told him "I know" he said "Oh ok then" I said, we picked Gwilym and he seemed happy "Hey guys" he said "Hey" I said back "God it is great to be back and hanging out with you guys" he smiled "What's up with you, you look like you've won the lottery" I said "I met this girl yesterday at the one place Ben and I go to all the time" he said "That's cool" I smiled "Yeah her name is Jennifer but Jen for short she said" he told us "Is she hot" Ben asked and I hit his arm "Definitely but I was more focused on the fact that she was awsome" he said "That's great, Jen sounds great" I told him.

A while later we picked up Rami "So what are you guys going to be doing at the mall" dad asked "Shopping, eating, talking the usual" I said "Freat" he smiled. We picked up Joe and he sat next to me dad, Ben, and Lucy looked irritated but I didn't focus too much on it "So who brought money" Rami asked "I did" I told them and Ben raised his hand along with Joe and Lucy "I forgot my wallet" Gwilym said "It fine if you guys want something I'll probably get it for you" I told them.

We finally got to the mall "Ok no one get kidnapped" dad said "Good bye" I told him "Bye love, bye Ben" he said and left "Where to first" I asked "Food court" Rami said, we all went to the food court Joe and I grabbed a table for ourselves "Guys there's only two chairs" Rami said "We know" I told him "What about us" he asked "There is a table right over there for the four of you guys" I told him "Fine" he said and they all sat away from us Ben and Lucy looked really mad but I don't care.

"So Joe are you nervous about tomorrow" I asked "Nope" he said "I'm not nervous now but I'm not going to get any sleep tonight" I told him "Take a melatonin like you normally do" he said "Well yeah but I won't be able to focus on sleeping" I told him "I get that" he said "What I most nervous about is Kimberly spreading more rumors about dad" I told him "I'm sure it'll be fine, but remember what Brian said just keep out of trouble and that's how you can help him" he said "I know and I've been doing really good recently" I said "I figured" he said.

"Victory Joe why don't you come join us over here" Lucy yelled "Should we" I asked "I guess we can split from the group later" he smiled "Ok" I told her, we grabbed our food and moved to the table "So what are we talking about" I asked "Your dad adopting Ben" Lucy said he glared at her "What" I asked "Papers came in the mail I wasn't going to give them to him" he said "Oh ok then I'm sure he'd be cool with it" I told him "I'm sure he would but I can't leave my mother like that it would kill her" he said "I understand" I said "But if you change your mind we're here" I added.

"Topic change" Rami suggested "Yes please" Ben said "What shall we talk about then" Joe asked "How about the happy couple" Lucy said "What" I asked "You and Joe, it's only been a couple days but you are already so close" she said "Well we've know each other for awhile it only makes sence" Joe said "Agreed" I smiled "Well have you guys said it yet" she asked "Said what" I asked "The l word" she said "Lesbian" I asked "No the other one" she said "Lesbians" I asked "No love" she said "No we're 13" I said "Eh well I've said it once or twice and you've never responded" Joe said "Well you always catch me off guard" I told him "Really" he asked "Well yeah but it's like do we really love each other we're 13" I repeated "No it's fine I get it" he said "I'm sorry Joe" I told him "No it's fine" he said and got up and went to get a refill "Oh now look at what you've done" I told Lucy and she shrugged her shoulders.

I walked over to Joe "I'm sorry, really I am" I told him "It's fine I said it was fine" he replied "Joe don't be ridicules I can tell when you're upset" I told him "Then you should also know when I love someone or something" he retorted "Joe...I've always known like you said we've know each other quite a while" I said grabbing his free hand "So you've known but never said it back" he asked "Technically I say it all the time, padre says I show all my emotions in my eyes" I said "Well I guess...but still" he said "Joe" I said looking him dead in the eyes "I love you" I smiled "I love you too" he said I kissed his cheek and it caught him off guard and he turned red and I walked back to the table.