The Meeting

Victory's P.O.V
"What's taking so long" I asked padre "Roger is running late again" he said "Can't you do the meeting without him" I asked "No he is a band member" he "But it's taking forever" I said slithering out of my chair and onto the floor "Victory Marie Mercury get up now" he demanded "Oh shit he used the middle name and last name" Ben said in the back "Ben watch your fucking mouth, that's the last time I'm telling you" he said sternly "Shut up Ben" I said sitting down in my chair with my arms folded.

"Are you pouting" dad asked "No" I said "Well first stop lying and secand stop pouting" he said "I'm not pouting" I told him "Watch the attitude" he said "I don't have an attitude" I exclaimed "Yes you do" he said "Well it takes an attitude to see an attitude" I told him 'Phoebe, take Victory to the recording studio she's being too much of a distraction" he said, he tried grab my arm to escort me to the recording room but I snatched it back "I can walk on my own thank you and I know where the studio is" I snapped.

Freddie's P.O.V
Brian and John came back into the room "Where did Victory go" Brian asked "Studio" I told them "Why" he asked "Because she's being an annoying little brat, there you happy" I asked laying my head down on the table "Fred what's up, you've never called Victory a brat before or annoying" Brian asked.

"I don't know she's been having so much attitude lately and I know she's a growing girl and hormones and mood swings but oh my God, I can't do it anymore she's been like this since she was seven" I told them "Freddie she's different from other girls she's got her own way of handling things and she's got emotional problems and has been depressed recently" Brian explained "I know" I sighed.

She then came into the holding her arm "Hey padre um my wrist is bleeding" she said "What" I asked and turned around and there was blood running down her arm "Good god woman what did you do" I asked getting the first aid kit that was in the room "I cut myself on the metal part of a desk" she explained "Why aren't you crying" Ben asked "It hurts a lot but I refuse to cry, crying is for babies" she said still holding her arm "Well we're going to hospital, she probably cut one of her veins" I told them "What about me" Ben asked "Stay here, Phoebe will take you home I'll call you from the hospital" I told him.

The Hospital
"Sir, does your daughter have a history of cutting herself" the doctor asked "Like accidentally yeah she's clumsy" I told him "No purposely like with razors" he asked "ano, why" I asked "There's scars on her" he said "Yeah there's going to be she's clumsy" I said and he just gave me a look "What are you insinuating that she cuts her self because she doesn't" I snapped.

"Sir, calm down it's fine is she seeing a therapist" he asked "For her anger" I told him "What about depression" he asked "She was but she faked being happy to get out of it" I told him "I see well get a new one, because she is going through a lot emotionally" he said "Ok" I said.

Victory walked out of the room with her arm bandaged, I called Brian and them to reschedule he understood thankfully.

"Hey, what's the news about Victory" Ben asked "She cuts herself" I said emotionless "What" he asked "Yeah, I've scheduled her therapist appointment but with her normal one" I told him "That's crazy, she didn't have any scars though when we went swimming for that sleep over she was wearing a two piece there were no scars" he said "They're recent" I told him.

I walked up to Victory's room and gently tapped on her door "Come in" she said "I'm sorry, it's all my fault I'm too strict and I'm so so sooo sorry" I told her hugging her tightly "What are you talking about" she asked "I know about the cutting and I'm sorry if I had anything to do with it" I told her "You didn't, I don't even know why I did it" she said "You can't do it anymore, I can't loose you if I loose you I don't know what I'll do" I told her almost crying I had tears built up on my eyes.