The Letter

Joes P.O.V
What in the actual fuck. Victory broke up with me through a letter this can not be happening she seemed so happy to talk to me the other day.

"Hey Joe" she called and sounded all cheeky "We need to talk" I said "Why what's wrong" she asked "The letter you sent me, it says you want to end things and that I should date my co-star" I told her while looking at it in my hand "Ok well obviously I would never write that, I love you" she said "Well then who did, it's your hand writing" I told her "If I ended things why would I call you" she asked "I get that, then who wrote it" I asked.

She sighed "It was Duncan" she said "How do you know" I asked "He said he liked me" she told me "Well then do you like him" I asked "God no I like you. Why don't you get that" she said practically shouting "Send me the letter so I can confront him" she asked calmly "Ok" I said "I love you" I told her "I love you too" she said and hung up. "Mom can you get me an album" I asked "What album" she asked "Jazz" I told her "The Queen one" she asked "Yeah" I said (jealously is going to be my new favorite song).

Victorys P.O.V
This is unbelievable. I can't believe Joe would actually think I'd I leave him to be with Duncan what an idiot, I miss him though and as soon as I get that letter I'm confronting him.

* Two days later *
"Did you get the letter" he asked "Yeah I've got it now" I told him "I'm going to call him over here while dads gone" I told him "Why" he asked "I'm going to kill him and I don't want witnesses" I said "Ok well I've got to go" he said "Ok bye, love you" I said "Love you too" he said hung up.

What a sweet heart now anyway now call that bitch Duncan "Hey" I said "Hello darling" he said "Wanna come over" I asked "Absolutely, are your friends going to be there" he asked "Nope, just you and me, dads at the studio" I told him smiling, he had no idea what was going to happen (neither did I but still) "I'll be on my way" he said "Ok" I said and hung up.

*A few moments later*
"Hello gorgeous" he said "Hi" I said "Sorry again about what happened last time I was here" he said "It's fine" I lied, he sat down on the couch "I'll be right back" I told him.

I made copies of the letter "Does this look familiar to you" I asked handing him the letter "I don't know what this is, but I'm glad you're leaving that twat" he said "Look play dumb all you want but I know what's going on, and you should watch your back" I told him "Listen Victory, I'm trying to help you, where exactly do you see this relationship going you aren't getting married anytime soon you're dad hates him, he'd would rather see you with me, we're a match made in heaven" he said getting up and walking over to me.

(Now's probably not the best time to mention but he's like 15 and he's a tad bit taller but obviously I'm not scared ) anyway "Back off" I told him "Why do I threaten you, I heard what you did to that Kimberly girl but I'm different" he said "What I did to her was nothing" I told him he was still walking towards me he was trying to trap me in the corner but if he did that I could still get out I'm not an idiot, I was in the corner "Here's what's going to happen doll, you're going to dump your boyfriend, get rid of those dumb friends and once all that's done we can be happy your dad will be happy and all will be well" he said "You're batshit if you think I'll do that" I told him he laughed.

It looked like he was leaning in for a kiss so I kicked him in the grown "You bitch" he yelled "I told you to back off" I said he lunged for me and tackled me "You're going to be mine" he said "I'm fucking 13 you bastard" I yelled "14 it was your birthday yesterday" he said still on top of me " still " I yelled and pushed him off "You should really give up, I took boxing you know" he said "I'm not going to date you" I told him.