New kid

Victorys P.O.V
  I don't want to sound cliche but I miss Joe and I feel stupid because I miss him and I don't like the fact that I have feelings even though he's my boyfriend and it's a natural human body thing, I'm also a tad bit jealous because his co-star or what ever is a girl and she's prettier than me with her dumb blonde hair and tan skin she looks like she lives in California and overall looks perfect and I'm meh compared to her or anyone really but I won't get into that. I just miss him, but I am having a 'pool party' today it's just the group it's going to be boring without Joe but Lucy insisted said "It will make you feel better".

*Very early in the morning*
"Ok so Jim is taking you guys to school because I gotta go to the studio" dad told me "But it's like 6 o'clock you don't need to be there until 8" I said "Well Roger thinks we might've lost some film for the his music video so we're going to see if we can get it or else we'll have to film it again" he said "Well bye have a good day" I told him "Bye, wake Ben up for me dear" he said and left.

I woke Ben up he wasn't happy his body was aching apparently because of football and sporty stuff I gave him some ibuprofen to shut him up, later Jim came to pick us up.

"How long have you and dad been dating" I asked "A while now" he said, I forgot about his accent "Why weren't you at his party" I asked "I had a last minute client" he said "Are you and dad fucking" Ben asked, he suger coated it so well "Ew why would you ask that" I said "I would rather not answer that" Jim said "I'll take that as a yes" Ben said "I'm going to vomit" I mumbled to myself "That's our dad" I added.

After the horror of the car ride I was met with a surprise. I was at my locker putting my binder away for lunch but when I closed it I saw Duncan standing there "Jesus you scared me" I said clutching my chest "Sorry" he said "What are you doing here" I asked "Dad thought I'd be better here than at some private school" he said "Oh well that's fun" I said "Yeah I suppose, could you give me a tour of this place" he asked "I guess I was about to go to lunch but I don't eat anyway" I said.

"So that Joe guy where's he at" he asked "America" I said "What for" he asked "A movie but you can't tell anyone it hasn't been announced yet" I told him "Your secret is safe with me" he said "So did you guys break up or are you going long distance" he asked "Long distance" I said "Why do you want to know so much about my relationship, if I have a boyfriend, where is said boyfriend, did we break up" I said.

"Because I've had my eyes on you since our dads worked on the Hot Space album" he said "Weren't you you dating Jenny" I asked "That was to make you jealous but that didn't work at all" he said "Do you realize how crazy you sound" I asked "Yes but it's worth it" he said "Well sucks for you because I'm not leaving Joe any time soon" I told him "That's what you think" he said, normally I found Duncan cool and not weird but now I'm thinking he's a total weirdo.

"I'm going to lunch...I'll catch you later" I told him and started speed walking to the cafeteria "Lucy come here" I said grabbing her hand and we ran to the bathroom "What are you doing" she asked "Duncan he's a total weirdo" I said "Who" she asked "Davids son, he was at dads party" I told her "Oh, why is he a weirdo" she asked "He just told me he's had a crush on me since our dads worked on the Hot Space album and said that he only dated Jenny to make me jealous but it didn't work because I didn't like him but anyway when I said I wasn't leaving Joe anytime soon he said 'that's what you think' super weird right" I asked "Creepy " she said "I know right, and now he goes to the school uber weird" I said.

"Why doesn't this stuff ever happen to me" Lucy asked jokingly "Let's go back to lunch, food will distract you" Lucy said "Yeah I guess" I said. We walked back to our table only to find Duncan sitting with the boys and they were all laughing "What's going on" Lucy asked "Nothing had to be there" Ben said "Let's go sit somewhere else" Duncan suggested, all the boys got up "Rami" Lucy asked "Sorry babe catch you later" he said and they all sat with the football team even though Ben was the only one in the group who tried out "Unbelievable" she said "Not cool" I added. Lucy and I sat at our table furious at the boys for choosing Duncan over us we've been sitting together at lunch for almost two years (well Gwilym, Joe, Lucy and I).