Going Back To Hawaii

Victory's P.O.V
Joe is leaving for Hawaii again, so we decided as a group to hang out at my house and watch horror movies because that's what he wanted to do.

"Alright guys I've got: The Shining, Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Jaws, and The Texas chainsaw Massacre" I told them "All the lights are off we've got pop corn, kettle corn, crisps, and pretzels and Joe's favorite classic coke" Ben said "I'm so excited" Leila said, I invited her Joe actually wanted her to come so she wouldn't feel left out "Why am I scared" I asked "The movie hasn't started yet" Joe said "Then start it" I told him.

He pressed play and started Nightmare on Elm street "What happens" Leila asked "Just watch the movie" I told her "Just tell me if something is about to jump out" she said "No that ruins the experience" I said "It's just a movie" she said "Well then Joe can tell you because I'm not going to" I told her "You're so stubborn" she said but I wasn't completely paying attention.

There were some jump scares and Leila would squeeze my arm and I thought it was the cutest thing "Are you scared" I whispered "No" she said "Are you sure" I asked "No" she repeated again and I pulled her closer to me and had my arm wrapped around her "Victory could I talk to you" Joe asked "Uh ...sure" I said and got up and Leila fell onto the couch.

We went to the library, "What's up" I asked "I'm not over you I'm not ok" he said "What" I asked "I still love you and I still want to be with you" he said "Well Joe I love you too" I told him, I sat down and I pulled him next to me "Listen I love you but not like that it's like how my dad loves Mary he still to this day calls her the love of his life" I told him "But we aren't them" he said "Well I feel like we're pretty damn close" I said.

"What am I supposed to do, how did Mary deal with it" he asked "I don't know I was like 5 or some shit the point I'm trying to make is...well I don't know actually" I said "I'm going to leave" he said "Like the room or the house" I asked "The house" he said "Why" I asked "I need to leave" he said and got up "Joe you are not leaving" I told him "I can't watch you be with her" he said "I'll break up with her but I can not loose you" I told him "That there is the problem I'm getting in the way, I need to leave" he said and I grabbed his wrist and he snatched it back.

He was already at the front door "Joe you can't be serious" I said "I am" he said "Well then fine leave" I shouted, he looked confused, I opened the door and shoved him out "Don't come back" I shouted and slammed the door "Victory what the hell" Ben asked "You just kicked him out, he's the reason we're here" Lucy added "Well then leave and go be with him then" I snapped, "Everyone out" I told them, they didn't move and just sat and looked surprised "Did I stutter get the fuck out of my house" I shouted again and this time they moved, "Victory are you alright" Leila asked "Does it look like I'm alright" I asked "Victory what happened why are you yelling" Lucy asked "Get out" I said.

They all left finally "Victory what the hell, Joe is leaving and you just kicked every one out" he yelled "I don't know who Joe is now unless you want to leave too I suggest you go to your room" I told him "No Joe has been our friend for forever now and just because whatever happened in the library you're suddenly done with him" he paused "I'm leaving too, I don't want to be in the same house as you right now, you need to cool off" he said "Fine then leave like everyone else I don't need anyone and I certainly don't need you" I shouted and slammed the door in his face too.

One hour later
Why did I tell them to leave, I feel so alone now. They won't talk to me ever again I'll never get the chance to apologize and I just lost my brother along with everyone else something is wrong with me.

I sat in the living room on the couch I looked at the pile of movies and snacks that layed on the coffee table, all Joe's favorites of course it was his day and I made it all about me. Why am I so stupid.