You Hurt My Feelings

Narrator's POV

"And I think that would be very beneficial. Don't you think Mr. Stark?"

"Hm?" Tony looked up from his pen, which he was playing with. Honestly, he was more focused on what Steve and Bucky could be doing right now than this meeting. "Uh, yes. Very." Tony said. "Sounds great." He said.

"Thank you." The presenter in front of him and a group of men continued on with the meeting. "Anyway, also if we could..."

"You got that right?" Tony whispered to Pepper.

"Yes." Pepper said, sitting next to him. She was writing things down on a clipboard.

Tony put his hand to his cheek and continued to pretend to be listening to the presenter.

///0///0

"Geez, that one was the most boring one yet." Tony said as he walked out of the meeting room with Pepper behind him.

"I don't know." Pepper said. "They had some really good points."

"Did they?" Tony asked, trying to make his way to the elevator as fast as he could before anyone came to bother him. "You should send it to me later. Right now, I'd really like a cheeseburger."

"Tony, you had a cheeseburger two days ago." Pepper said.

"So what?" Tony said, pressing the bottom the the wall. "Everyday is cheeseburger day in Tony Stark Land." He said.

The elevator doors opened and to Tony's relief, there was no one in it.

He stepped in and Pepper followed him in.

"Don't you think maybe you should try a salad for a change?" Pepper asked.

"Nah. That's more like the doctor's diet." Tony said as the elevator doors closed. "Hm." An idea popped into his head. "Maybe I'll go pay him a visit today." He said. "My schedule is clear the rest of the day, right?" He asked.

"Mm..." Pepper flipped through a tablet. "Yes. You're all good to go." She said.

"Great." Tony said. "I think I'll go pay him a visit."

"Do you think that's really a good idea after what happened?" Pepper asked.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked. "He'll be delighted to see me. Everyone always is."

///0///0

"No." Stephen said. "No, cloak." Stephen sat up from his bed. "I will not just lay here and drown in my own self pity." He said.

The cloak floated in front of him.

"It's time to move on." Stephen said. "Tony passed up his opportunity." He said. "He's missing out, and that his own fault." Stephen got up from the couch.

Tissues fell from the couch.

"I will not let him bring me down." He said. "It's time to get back in track and get myself up." He let the blanket fall from his body. "I am beauty, I am grace, I am Doctor Strange."

A yellow glow radiated off of him.

"Master of the Mystic Arts. Sorcerer Supreme of earth. I will not let a single mortal break me and bring me to my knees. No sir." Stephen said, standing on the couch now. "I will tolerate this no longer."

>knock< >knock<

"Stephen." Came Tony's muffled voice at the door.

"Ah!" Stephen gasped. He looked over at the cloak, who had his phone. "Did you call him?" He whispered to the cloak.