Wacky, Wacky, Wacky

Narrator's POV

"Christine, why are you doing this?" Stephen asked as he put clothes into his suitcase.

"Because I thought maybe you could use some stress free days." She said, looking around Stephen's room.

"No. I mean why are you doing this." He said.

"Oh, don't act like you don't want to." Christine said. "I know you Stephen. In the little time I've gotten to know you, I've learned a few things." She said.

"Hm." Stephen said as he proceeded putting clothes in his case.

"You like to pretend nothing is wrong when something clearly is." Christine said. "And I know deep inside you're really glad that Anthony has popped back into your life, and now you're looking into other ways to get close to him other than loving him because of his current situation." Christine explained.

"You got all that from just my body language?" Stephen asked.

"Yes." Christine nodded.

"Mm!" Stephen blushed red and covered himself up with a towel. "I've never felt so violated." He said.

Christine laughed. "Also because I'm a girl, and we girls know how all that crushing thing goes."

"Hmph." Stephen said, putting things back into his case. "Doesn't change the fact that he was flirting with me when he's been with Steve the whole time and hurt my feelings."

"Just let it go." Christine said. "Look, you two are going on a vacation to Hawaii. Maybe things will happen and peep." Christine said, intertwining her hands.

"You're clearly forgetting that fact that he has a man already." Stephen said, closing his case.

"Oh. Yeah." Christine said. "Well, maybe you two will just have a fun time and get close again. You know, like you told me you guys once were once."

"I don't know Christine. Maybe a relationship is not what I need right now." Stephen said.

"Why don't you invite a few friends to go with you guys? That way it won't be so awkward. Have a sort of guys trip." Christine suggested. "Everything's better with friends in it."

"You forget that I don't really have that many friends since I moved here." Stephen said.

"True." Christine said.

///0///0

"I want Bruce to come with me." Tony said as he flopped on his bed.

Pepper was packing his things for him.

"I need a wingman." Tony said.

"No you don't." Pepper said. "This trip is suppose to be only the both of you."

"But what if this blows up in my face and Stephen totally ends up hating me, then I spend the whole time alone?" Tony asked.

"Stop being so dramatic." Pepper said. "I'm sure Dr. Banner has more important things to do."

"What could be more important than me?" Tony asked.

Pepper laughed. "Lots of things."

"Maybe I should just give him a call." Tony asked. "Just to ask."

"Tony..."

"Just to ask Pepper. If he's busy, I'll leave him alone. Okay?" Tony asked.

"Fine." Pepper said. "I have to get your medications anyway." She walked out of the room.

Tony dialed Bruce's number, displaying his phone screen on the large screen on his wall.

The phone rang a few times before a video of Bruce displayed.