Returning the Favor

Narrator's POV

Tony opened his eyes only to lay them on the ceiling. He rubbed his eyes, shifting in his sleep.

"Tony..." He heard a moan.

He looked down at himself.

Stephen was wrapped around him, with his head on his chest.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"It's okay." Stephen said. "I was already awake anyway." He said.

"Oh." Tony said.

They laid in the bed together, quietly.

"Hey, Stephen." Tony said.

"Yes?" Stephen asked, tracing the arc reactor in Tony's chest.

"You know what I like about you?" Tony asked.

"What?" Stephen asked, looking at Tony.

"You're so smart, you're so pretty, you're so powerful, you're so pretty, you get things done, you're so pretty, you take things seriously, and did I mention you're so pretty?" Tony asked.

"Yes. Only about twenty times, but do go on." Stephen smiled.

"Oh, come here you." Tony said, taking Stephen by his hips and placing him on top of him.

Stephen laughed. "Well I like you for you." He said.

Tony raised a brow. "Wait, you like me for my personality?" He asked.

"I know." Stephen said. "I was surprised too."

"Shut up." Tony laughed. "Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure."

"Is this your first time in a relationship since you know...we broke up?" Tony asked.

"Yes." Stephen said.

"You're so...smooth." Tony said.

"Well, I just know what to do when it comes to you." Stephen said, leaning forward and kissing Tony's forehead.

"Aww, Stephen." Tony said, caressing Stephen's cheek.

Stephen smiled at him.

"Can I kiss you again?" Tony asked.

"You can kiss me whenever." Stephen said.

"Good." Tony smiled, pulling him into another kiss. He bit Stephen's lip, asking for permission to the inside of his mouth.

Stephen allowed Tony to enter his mouth.

Tony smiled in the kiss as he explored Stephen's oral cavity. He pulled away. "You still taste like strawberry." He smiled.

"You still like that?" Stephen asked.

"Very much." Tony said.

Stephen smiled and laid his head on Tony's chest. "Tony."

"Yes?"

Stephen looked to the side, staring out the window to the ocean, sighing. "Did you mean what you said last night?"

"I said a lot of things last night." Tony said.

"I mean the part where you said that you..." Stephen bit his lip. "...when you said that you loved me."

Tony looked down at Stephen, giving him a soft smile. He wrapped an arm around Stephen's waist and placed a hand behind at Stephen's nape. "Yes." He answered. "I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."