Pelvic Magic

Narrator's POV

Tony turned them around, pinning Stephen to the bed. He broke the heated kiss, going down to Stephen's neck, giving it gentle kisses causing Stephen to erotically gasp.

Neck kisses were his weakness.

Stephen held his eyes shut as Tony made his way down his body. He bit his lip and gripped Tony's hair in his shaking hands.

Lifting his shirt, Tony revealed Stephen's well sculpted physique and delivered gentle and ticklish kisses.

Stephen let out light chuckles.

Tony looked up at him, smiling.

Stephen returned the smile.

Tony went back up to Stephen's face and kissed his forehead. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." Stephen said back.

Tony stood on his knees with Stephen between his legs as he removed his shirt, showing off his muscular abdomen and chest.

Stephen blushed, shyly lifting his shirt up and taking it off.

Tony smiled down at him. He leaned down and kissed along Stephen's collarbone, then kissed each of Stephen's shoulders. "You're so beautiful." He said.

Stephen blushed. "Thank you." He said shyly.

Urgh, this stuff always made him stupid shy.

Tony continued kissing down Stephen's body, being gentle as ever, feeling Stephen tense up with every touch he gave his body.

Stephen let out small gasps as Tony made his way lower and lower down his body.

Tony looked up at Stephen once he reached the waistband of Stephen's pants.

Stephen gave him a nod.

Tony carefully undid Stephen's pants, watching for any signs of uncomfortableness Stephen might give.

Everything was going smooth, easy.

Tony managed to pull down Stephen's pants off, letting them drop to the floor. He looked down at the tent shape in Stephen's undergarments. He looked up at Stephen, who was a bright shade of red all over.

"Please be gentle." Stephen said.

Tony kissed up Stephen's inner thigh, slowly working his way up to Stephen erection.

Stephen gasped, tossing his head back and gripping the sheets as a funny feeling formed in his abdomen, legs beginning to shake.

Tony slowly pulled Stephen's undergarments down.

Stephen let a small moan escape his lips as the clothing rubbed against his erection, loving the small amount of friction it was giving.

Tony gave the side of Stephen's hips a gentle kiss before he began to work on Stephen, tossing each of the doctor's legs over his shoulders.

"Ah~" Stephen gasped erotically, tossing his head back and closing his eyes as Tony worked his way up the shaft to the tip, teasingly flicking it with his tongue. "Mmm~" Stephen bit his lip.