Not You Too

Narrator's POV

"URGH!" Tony groaned.

"You took my father from me." Ivan said. "After I'm done with you, I'm taking everything from you."

"Ngh!" Tony struggled. "My father was the reason I suffer like this." He smirked

"Huh?" Ivan raises a brow.

"Hah!" Tony send all the energy in the reactor into the whip.

It began to get hot, very hot.

"Ah!" Ivan pulled away, dropping Tony.

"Mph!" Stephen stuck his feet out, tripping Ivan. He quickly constricted him with red ropes.

"You should've stayed on our side Ivan." Tony said. "You could've used someone with your smarts."

"Like, I'd work with a murder like you." Ivan said.

Tony lasered the restrains on Stephen, freeing him. "Are you okay?" Tony asked.

"Yes. I'm fine." Stephen said. "A little bruised, but okay."

"Hah..." Tony sighed in relief. "Thank god." He placed a hand on Stephen's cheek, laying his head on Stephen's shoulder.

Ivan chuckled.

Stephen looked up at at him. "What's so funny? We caught you."

"No, I've got you." Ivan said.

Stephen gasped. "No!"

Ivan pulled out a handgun and fired two shots.

With not enough time to create a shield, Stephen shot a blade toward Ivan, striking him in the abdomen.

Bullets hitting metal.

"Uh!" Ivan fell limp, gasping for air on the ground.

"Hah..." Stephen sighed in relief. He turned to Tony. "Tony are you-" He stopped when he saw Tony pull a hand from his abdomen.

Blood stained Tony's palm and fingers.

"Uh, Stephen." Tony said.

There was the sound of buzzing.

Tony looked down at the reactor, it buzzed, it's light flickering on and off.

There was a hole in the reactor.

"Oh." Tony said. "No wonder, I was having a hard time breathing." He said.

"Oh my god, Tony." Stephen said.

"Hah..." Tony slowly began to lay himself on the ground. "It's okay. I'm okay."

"No, you're clearly not okay." Stephen said, placing a hand behind Tony's head, keeping it elevated. "I-" He sucked in a breath. "Uh...umm..." Tears began to fill his eyes. "Jarvis!"

Yes, Dr. Strange?

"Call an ambulance! Police! Anyone!" He said.

An ambulance is on it's way

"My god." Stephen tossed his head back, trying to hold back tears that threatened to fall. "Oh, fuck. Not you too, Tony." Stephen said.

"Hey." Tony smiled at Stephen. "Calm down, okay?"

"How?!" Stephen snapped. "How can I calm down?! Y-You've literally been shot! I mean look at you!"

"Honey-"

"You're lungs are probably filling with blood as we speak."

"Honey..."

"I can't tell if the bullet hit your liver o-or..." Stephen sniffled. "Hah...oh god. Tony I can't lose you. Not you. Okay, stop using energy and concentrate on breathing. I'm gonna open a-"