Ecxuse Me, Who Authorized This?

Narrator's POV

Tony walked in through the the door of room 205.

"Ah, you're up." Tony said, noticing Stephen.

Stephen was levitating as he meditated. "Yes, and I see you've brought food." Stephen said, opening his eyes.

"Yup." Tony said, taking a black box with plastic wrap out of a paper bag. "You ever tried poke?" Tony asked.

"Uh...no." Stephen said, looking at the tray Tony handed him.

"You're gonna love it." Tony said, handing him some chopsticks. "Oh, and here's your water." Tony said, handing Stephen a water.

"Thank you." Stephen said.

Tony began to eat.

Stephen didn't care what he was eating.

It was food, and he was hungry.

"So..." Tony spoke, swallowing what he had in his mouth. "What do you want to do today?"

"Um..." Stephen looked up from his tray with a small lump in his right cheek and a few white rice on the side of his lip. "I don't know, maybe..." He thought. "I don't know."

"We could go to the beach and relax or we could stay here all day or we could go around town and see what there is to see." Tony said.

"How about hiking?" Stephen asked.

"Hiking?" Tony asked.

"Yeah. Earlier, I was reading a pamphlet about what there is to do here, and I read this bit about how their mountain trails are amazing." Stephen said. "Let's appreciate the beauty of Hawaii other than its beaches."

"What if we get lost?" Tony asked.

"There'll be a guide with us." Stephen said.

"Oh. Well in that case, I guess we could." Tony said.

"So you're up for hiking?" Stephen asked.

"Sure." Tony said.

"Oh! While we're there we could do some yoga at the top of the mountains while getting a beautiful view of the island." Stephen said.

"I'm not much of a yoga guy." Tony said.

"There's the Ahalanui Thermal Pool south of Hilo." Stephen said. "You could take a dip in the lava heated springs while I just do my thing. You know? That way we can both do something we both enjoy."

"Yeah. Yes." Tony said. "That sounds nice. Let's do it."

"Alright." Stephen said.

They sat in silence for a few minutes while they ate.

"By the way, what's up with you?" Tony asked.

"What do you mean?" Stephen asked.

"You been nice to me these past days. What's up?" Tony said.

Stephen laughed, picking up a pillow and throwing it at Tony. "Oh, shut up."

Tony laughed, not caring if the pillow hit him.

///0///0

"Welcome to the Manoa Falls Trail." Said the tour guide. "On this hike you will experience the true beauty of Hawaii. You'll see many native plants, and the wildlife. It's a magical experience that you'll love." He said.

Stephen and Tony listened.

"At the end of the tour guide I will leave you to explore the trail yourself. Just remember to stay hydrated." Said the guide. "Let's go." The guide began walking. "The trail is about one point six miles, and leads to a one hundred and fifty foot water fall called the Manoa Falls..." The guide continued to talk as Stephen and Tony walked behind him, admiring the beauty.