I Won't Say It

Narrator's POV

"Stephen come on. Open up." Tony said as he knocked on the Sanctum's door.

Stephen had placed a spell on the Sanctum, not even Tony's astral projection could go through now.

"It's been two weeks. You've gotta be missing me by now." Tony said, knocking harder on the door.

"Strange." Wong said, sitting in a chair in the library, reading a book. "Please go talk to him or shut him up. He's been knocking at the door for two weeks now."

"No. I don't want to see that back stabbing liar's face ever again." Stephen said, shutting a book in his hands. He floated around the library with the help of the cloak.

"Could you at least, mute him or something?" Wong asked.

"If you want to shut him up so badly, why don't you go do it yourself?" Stephen asked.

"Because he's not my problem." Wong said.

"Hmph." Stephen exhaled and went back to reading.

///0///0

"Stephen...please." Tony groaned as he was now tiredly laid on the steps on the Sanctum, leaning against the door, knocking with whatever skin was left on his knuckles. "Please don't shut me out."

-click-

"Ah!" Tony fell forward, landing at Stephen's feet when the Sanctum's door opened. He looked up to the angry sorcerer. "Stephen." He quickly got up and dusted himself off.

Stephen stood at the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Hi." Tony said.

"I'd like you leave my property now." Stephen said.

"Are you still angry with me?" Tony asked.

"Twinkle, twinkle little star, go jump in front of a fucking car." Stephen chanted.

"I see." Tony said. "So I guess you don't want to go out for dinner later tonight at seven, huh?"

Stephen furrowed his eyebrows and slammed the door in Tony's face.

///0///0

"Pepper, I've tried everything. He won't listen to me." Tony said, laying on his couch in his living room, now that his house had been remodeled.

"What if you bought him so flowers? He loves plants. His garden is beautiful." Pepper said.

"I already tried that." Tony said.

"And how did that go?" Pepper asked.

Tony's mind replayed how Stephen wasn't very pleased to see him holding a bouquet of roses from him, plucking the thorns with his magic and poking Tony with every single one. "Uh...I prefer not to say." He blushed. He wasn't able to sit normally for days after that.

"Well, what about music?" Pepper asked. "He's a very musical man. Write him a song. Oh! Serenade him." Pepper said.

"I don't know Pepper. I'm starting to get the hint that he doesn't want me around anymore." Tony sighed.

"Wow, really?" Pepper asked.

"Alright." Tony rolled his eyes.

"Just did what you did the first time you fell in love." Pepper said.

"Act like an idiot?" Tony asked.

"Wow." Pepper said. "He really must've been despera-"

"Wait! Pepper, wait!" Tony said, putting a hand to his head. "I got it!"