Take My Whole Life Too

Narrator's POV

"Okay, so wait." Tony said, holding a book in his hand.

"Yes?" Stephen asked, making more books and pages float around them.

The two were sitting down on the floor of Tony's home, on a blanket, without their shirts, wearing sweatpants.

It had been a week or so since Stephen and Tony has made up and things were definitely looking good.

"So I can't go backwards?" Tony asked.

"Yup." Stephen asked.

"Is that yes as in: yes I can go backwards or as in: yes, I can't go backwards?" Tony asked.

"You can't go backward unless you have a king." Stephen said. "But in order to get a king, you have to get all the way across to my side."

"I swear you've already told me this." Tony said.

Stephen smiled at him.

"Tony." Pepper came into the room.

"Pepper, did you know you can't go backwards in checkers unless you have a king?" Tony asked.

"Everyone knows that." Pepper said.

"I've been playing this game wrong my entire life." Tony said.

"You haven't change one bit." Stephen said.

"Is that good?" Tony asked.

"The best." Stephen smiled at him.

"Oh, c'm here." Tony said, pushing the checker board aside and jumping on Stephen.

"Tony. You have a meeting today." Pepper said.

"Push it to tomorrow." Tony said.

"Tony, Steve called the meeting." Pepper said.

Tony and Stephen both sat up.

"What? Why?" Tony asked.

"Just a few things you need to revise." Pepper said, turning to them. "Um, Stephen you've got something on..." Pepper asked, rubbing her neck.

"What?" Stephen asked, feeling his neck, checking his hand.

There was nothing on his hand.

Then he remembered.

His cheeks flushed red.

"Oh...um..." He blushed bright red. "Yeah. Don't mind those." He said, covering himself up with a blanket. He looked over at Tony, who was looking guilty as hell.

"Those?" Pepper asked.

"I did that." Tony said.

"Tony." Stephen said, giving him a gentle slap on his shoulder.

"What?" Tony turned to him.

"Well then..." Pepper cleared her throat.

"Oh come on, Pep." Tony said. "We didn't do anything. It's been a week since we've been together after two years. You can't just rush it like that."

"Get dressed." She said. "I swear..." She walked off with her cheeks a bright red.

"Did you really have to tell her that?" Stephen asked.

"I didn't see why not." Tony said.

"Tony...you can't just tell people-"

"You can read minds, right?" Tony asked.

"Yes." Stephen answered.

"You should read mine." Tony said, smiling.

"Okay." Stephen looked at Tony, who's sweet smile changed into a devilish smirk. Stephen's face went red. "Oh my gosh." He stopped looking into Tony's thoughts.