Considering

Narrator's POV

"Hm..." Tony groaned as he tossed in bed, reaching to bring Stephen closer, only to feel nothing. His eyes shot open, Stephen wasn't there. "Steph..." He yawned, hearing the beautiful sound of a violin coming from downstairs. He pulled the covers off of him and put on his sliders before going downstairs, where he found himself to Stephen's back as the wizard played such wonderful music.

Stephen had his eyes closed, listening to every note that he played carefully. His hands working on the stringed instrument.

Tony leaned against the doorway with his arms crossed, smiling. He was enjoying the pleasing tune. He watched as Stephen swayed to the rhythm of the music, some times bobbing his head.

Stephen turned to Tony, still with his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed, so into the moment; playing the most intense parts of the song.

il barbiere di siviglia overture

A classic.

Stephen's fingers danced up and across the strings, playing delightful sounds at he pulled the bow up and down.

Notes escalated as he came closer to the end of the song.

Stephen played the last final notes with a little bit of a hop at the end.

Tony clapped for him. "Wow. Just. W o w. Now where, did you learn to play like that?"

Stephen turned to him, a little surprised. "Tony." He said. "I didn't hear you come in."

"And I didn't know you played." Tony said.

"Surprise?" Stephen said.

"You're amazing." Tony said.

Stephen blushed.

"When did you learn to play?" Tony asked.

"While I was at Kamar-Taj." Stephen said. "Wong said that I needed to pick up a new hobby once I had finished reading all the books in the library. So I picked up the violin and began to play." Stephen laughed. "But then Wong told me to pick another hobby because he said I would stay up too late playing. So I decided to learn piano, which was a little more calming, but you don't have a piano."

"Would you like me to get you one?" Tony asked.

"No, no. It's fine." Stephen said. "I prefer playing the violin, anyway."

Tony smiled. "What was the occasion upon this delightful performance?"

"My hands hurt." Stephen said, showing them to Tony, his hand shaking quite more than usual.

"Aww, Stephen." Tony said, walking up to him, taking his hands in his.

"Ow, Tony." Stephen groaned.

"Sorry." Tony apologized and proceeded to look at Stephen's hands. "Why didn't you wake me? I could've have helped you."

"I didn't want to interrupt the sleep you were getting. Knowing you, you could really use the sleep." Stephen said.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"That you need more sleep." Stephen said.

Tony laughed. He looked down at Stephen's hands, feeling the even worse tremors.

"An!" Stephen hissed, flinching in pain.

"Sorry." Tony apologized. "You know, I am developing this new technology with nanobots to help heal and support unreversible damage in the body." Tony said.

"And be one of your guinea pigs?" Stephen asked. "There's no way in hell you'll get me onto that operating table."

"They're the things keeping me alive right now." Tony said. "They're in no way harmful."