Cherries

Narrator's POV

"You want me to what?" Asked a blushing Stephen.

"God Stephen, I just want you to choke me. It's not that big of a deal." Tony said, climbing on top of Stephen, taking his face in one hand and squeezing his cheeks, forming an "O" with his lips.

"Not that big of deal?" Stephen asked. "Tony, you want me to 'play' with your breath."

"It gets me off." Tony said.

Stephen paused with a sheer look of shock. "How the f-"

"Spank me, Doctor." Tony said, squeezing his own ass through his boxer briefs, moaning.

Stephen stared at Tony. He had no idea what he was getting himself into by agreeing to this, being a top virgin and all. He looked away, blushing. "I don't know, Tony." He said. "This is new to me. I feel like I'm gonna mess this up." He admitted."I have butterflies in my stomach."

Tony looked down at Stephen, watching how uncomfortable Stephen looked. "Aww, Stephen." He said. "What's on your mind?" Tony asked.

"Well, it's just that..." Stephen sighed. "You're like super confident and so cool." He said. "And you always know what to do, and you're so smooth; and I'm over here like a soggy piece of bread." Stephen said. "A pathetic, non sexy soft piece of bread."

"You're not a soggy piece of bread, and you are so sexy." Tony said. "And I'll have you know, I'm not nearly as cool and confident as you think I am."

Stephen looked at Tony.

"There's times where you're just standing there, and I'm like "Oh god! What do I do?"" Tony said. "My brain goes into panic mode. Sometimes I feel like the soggy piece of bread, while you're looking all majestic and mysterious." Tony said.

A small smile forming on Stephen's lips. "You really think so?" He asked.

"Psh. I know so. You're the most handsome, hottest, sexiest wizard I've ever met." Tony said.

Stephen blushed. "I mean, your ass is pretty sexy too." He said.

Tony leaned down to lay a kiss on Stephen's cheek. "All of you is sexy." Tony said, grinning his hips against Stephen's clothes erection.

"Oh~" Stephen moaned, the sweet nothings Tony whispered into his ear send shivers up his spine. He placed his hands at Tony's hips. He'd had enough of this teasing. "Take off..." He said, out of breath. "Take off your clothes." He said.

///0///0

"Again." Tony said, out of breath, laying on top of Stephen.

The two were covered in sweat beads and their breath ran short.

The sheets were a mess.

"Tony, get off. We've done it three times already." Stephen said, trying to catch his breath. "I have to go to work tomorrow." Stephen said, pulling Tony off him, making them both shutter. He sat on the edge of the bed, removing yet his third condom. "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Don't be too long, I want cuddles after." Tony said.

Stephen smiled and shook his head, heading over to the bathroom.

///0///0

"All I'm saying is, if you really loved me, you would make me a grilled cheese." Tony said, laying in bed awake.

"It's three in the morning." Stephen groaned, tossing in the bed and putting his back to Tony.

"So you're saying you don't love me?" Tony questioned.

Stephen turned to him and embraced him, placing his head on his chest. "Just shut up already."

"You suck." Tony said.

"And you swallow." Stephen responded sleepily.

Tony chuckled. "I love you." He kissed Stephen's head.

"I don't." Stephen said with a smile on his face.

Tony chuckled, it was already too late for the doctor to be up. "Goodnight."

"Night."

///0///0

"Ah!" Tony yelped when something hit him in the face. "What the hell?" He sat up and saw a bag of bagels on his lap and Stephen staring down at him. "Stephen?" He asked, sleepily.

"Wake up. I don't know how to work your stupid toaster, and I want a bagel." Stephen said.

"Urgh." Tony fell into the bed.

///0///0

"Hey, Stephen. I have a meeting this morning." Tony said from upstairs as Stephen fixed himself some fruit.

"When will you be back? I get out early today." Stephen said.

"I don't know. I'll call you." Tony said coming downstairs, opening up a case with glasses. He laid eyes on Stephen, who was looking as handsome as ever. "Wow."

"What?" Stephen asked.

"You look handsome." Tony said.

"And you need to clean the microwave." Stephen said.

"Hm?"

"Oh don't act like you walked down here after I fell asleep to make yourself a grilled cheese in the microwave." Stephen said. "I could hear every sound you made. You let the microwave go off. If you're gonna make a midnight snack, you can't let the microwave go off. Then you left evidence all over the bed. Bread crumbs were everywhere."

"In my defense..." Tony said, taking a bite out of an apple. "...that grilled cheese was delicious. It hit the spot."

Stephen smiled and rolled his eyes playfully. He opened a portal.

"Hey, give me a smooch for good luck. This meeting is long, and I may not make it back."

Stephen smiled and stuck up his ring finger before walking into the portal.

"You complete me." Tony said before the portal closed.

///0///0

"Daniel, hey bud." Stephen said, turning to a little boy sitting in a chair with his mother.

The little boy was quiet. He was a new patient.

Stephen looked at his clipboard. "You're here for a check up." Stephen said, looking through the clipboard. His eyes widen and he looked up when he saw a certain word on the clipboard.

Neuroblastoma

"Miss, Cheryl. May I speak with you outside for just a few minutes?" Stephen asked.

"Of course." Ms. Cheryl stood up. "I'll be right back, okay sweetie?"

"Okay." Daniel nodded.

Stephen and Cheryl went outside.

Stephen closed the door. "Daniel has-"

"Cancer." She said. "Yes."

"Why did they bring you here?" Stephen asked. "Daniel needs to be at the hospital where they can keep an eye on him."

"It's only a few weeks before he's cleared, but it doesn't mean that it won't spike up again." She said. "They recommended us to you because you have an amazing medical record." She said. "I thought maybe you'd be able to help us, instead of refusing us service like other doctors."

Stephen looked at her, placing a hand on her shoulder, giving her a gentle smile. "I will do everything I can to help you and Daniel." He said. "I know how all this whole cancer thing goes." He said, memories filling his mind. "You're in good hands." He smiled.

"Thank you, Doctor Strange." Cheryl said, embracing Stephen.

Stephen held her close. "You're very welcome." He smiled.

They pulled away.

"Let's get back to Daniel." He said, opening the door for them, letting Cheryl in first. "Alrighty, Daniel. Hello, my name is Doctor Stephen Strange..."

The door gently closed.