Hurtful things we overheard about ourselselves

Tenma : Once, I overheard my parents complain how much of a burden I am to them. It was the real reason I decided to live with Aki-Nee.

Tsurugi : I overheard my aunt tell my mom that my Nii-san was her favorite and that I was a leech for sending him to the hospital. I was only 10.

Shindou : My classmate didn't know I overheard their conversation. He said that I needed to die immediately. I have always considered him to be my friend.

Kirino : I was only 6 when I overheard my dad said that I was the one who needed to die instead of my mom. Mom died when she gave birth to me. It hurt really bad.

Kariya : I overheard a bully in the orphanage said that I was a spoiled brat. I'm used to being called that but it still hurts considering he was the first friend I met when I first walked through the orphanage.

(After Chrono Stone, Fei went back to Feida and Saryuu became a good leader. Everyone was also nice.)

Fei : There was a new boy in Feida and he was really nice. At least I thought he was until I overheard him say how much of a crybaby I was. I stormed in the room and it took him by surprise when I screamed at him. He slapped me but it was worth it since he was also hurt.

Saryuu : I accepted two kids in Feida because I wanted to help them get away from their abusive parents. I helped them with our lessons and considered them my best friends. I overheard them say that I was a really bad leader and it would be better if I got thrown off of my throne and position. I went out from hiding spot and I told them this : "Ouch. I accepted and helped you both and this is what I get. Such a horrible world." and walked off leaving them both shocked.

(After Galaxy)

Ibuki : I know that me and Shindou are now close friends, but back then when he still hated me, I overheard him tell Tsurugi how horrible I was as a person. When I brought that up one day (after several months) he apologized the whole day until I pulled him into a hug and tell him that I forgave him.