Goddess Aphrodite; Judgement

So

So....I have a thing for Tarot cards and when I found this, I squealed. Like, LOOK AT THIS OMG !!! Teru-Nee is so beautiful...Also, yep. Her name is "Aphrodite". The goddess of love and beauty. It suits her well, don't you think ?

(Real life :

Haruya : Does that make me Hephaestus, the god of fire ?

Terumi : He was the son of Zeus and Hera and was married to damn APHRODITE. You can't marry your triplet, Haruya.

Haruya : Oh...

Fuusuke : Does that make me Boreas, the purple-winged god of the north wind and winter ?

Terumi : Well...Maybe

Haruya : No fair !!!

Kariya : Does that also make me  (even if I'm a boy) Artemis, the goddess of the hunt ?

Terumi : One, you don't have a twin brother, who in Artemis' case was Apollo. Two, if you were to be Artemis, you would also be the goddess of wild animals, wilderness, childbirth, and virginity.

Terumi : Another thing is that Artemis is a master in archery, unlike you, my dear baby brother who I love so much, sucks at it.

Terumi : The last thing is that Artemis is the protector of children, whilst you always make them cry. She can give and relieve diseases in women when you only make mom sicker by your easy bake oven cookies.

Kariya : Oh...Well...are we aliens then ?

Ryuuji : Umm...Yes ?

Hiroto : Maybe ?

Both : We don't know...

Kariya : Don't worry mommy and daddy :) We know ourselves that we're all aliens.

Both :
.
.
.
.
.
Okay den :P)