(One-shot) I promise pt. 2

Woo !!! We're on a roll !!!

Koujirou : This is basically just part two. Also, you didn't make this part two sooner than you promised, kept away SO MANY DAMN drafts and not intending on continuing "Girl Names" and "Aliens are Taking Over".

Can you shut the fuck up, Koujirou ?

Koujirou : No.

Kariya : He just keeps on exposing you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

He is and it sucks.

Well, now that that's over, let's continue shall we ?

Kariya : LET'S ROLL !!!

I Promise pt. 2
By Kariya Masaki

It has been four days since the incident. Raizhe kept to herself and became much quiet than before, and as bad as it sounds, Seiryuu was very calm and relaxed.

For some unknown reason he felt that a huge boulder was lifted up from his shoulders and he was finally able to take a rest from all his exhaustion. He felt bad about it, but still maintained his composed face and kept going. He acted like himself on the field, and didn't show signs of being troubled. The other team members were also more relaxed and didn't seem so tense and problematic as they used to be. Everything was going really well for Seishuu Gakuen, but there was one problem that none of them noticed. Not even Kidou, who is very sharp when it comes to concerns.

Raizhe was disheartened.

Recently, her parents were often heard shouting at each other for different reasons. Sometimes, she can hear them fight about her dad wasting money, her dad bringing home different girls from the bar he always went to, all this jerk husband stuff. They fought like there was no tomorrow and it affected her as well. Along with the problems with Akane, whose mind control was getting worse, and Mizukamiya not giving her any sign that he would accept her again, pushed her over the edge and broke her. The two adults noticed and fought even more, telling each other it was the other's fault for making their precious daughter like this. Her smile was erased, her sparkling eyes faded into blank nothingness. Her once feisty and secretly lively attitude was replaced with a lifeless doll who sat by herself all day long.

At school, some of her friends tried to cheer her up, but they never made her smile, nor feel any emotions. Excitement, Anger, Sadness. Nothing...It was like Akane's condition but with a mix of depression. Her mind, body, and soul were broken.

She was broken.

Nothing could ever fix her shattered self.

Though what if something she hadn't experienced before has the ability to wake her up from her depressive trance ?

°•°•°

It was a Monday and like usual, Raizhe's parents were fighting. It was nothing out of the ordinary. In fact the graynette was used to it by now, along with the feeling of emptiness that somehow filled her soul. She got out of bed and walked outside of her room to get breakfast. She was currently wearing a white T-shirt and shorts (short shorts, of course). She walked down the small hallway and onto the kitchen where her parents were at. She pretended like they weren't there to ease her pain, and so far it worked for her. Her mother saw her walk bye and ignored her husbands shouts. "Good Morning, Sweetheart. Did you sleep well ?" She asked as she kissed her forehead. She got no answer. Instead, the graynette only looked down on the floor. Her mom was saddened. Could this possibly be her fault ? "I'll get you something to eat, Honey. You go sit." She said sweetly. Raizhe obliged and sat on the chair, quietly staring off into space.

Her father approached her and kissed her forehead with a Good Morning. At least he still cared about her, even though he's been going out with different women. He still loves her no matter what. She could smell the alcohol and the cigarette from his breath, but she didn't care. The man walked to the opposite side of the table and sat quietly. They both waited patiently for breakfast, even though neither really cared about eating.

After waiting for a few minutes, the woman came back with tokoyami and some green tea. The regular meal they have for breakfast. "Eat up." She smiled at the both of them and sat to eat herself. The atmosphere was tense and it was really obvious. Mother didn't care, and Father was only eating away. Raizhe poked her food, showing that she wasn't hungry. She ate it all afterwards anyway. "U-Uh...Hey, I gotta run some errands today. I won't be back until later night, alright ?" The man said with transparent nervousness. He had always thought that his daughter was gullible enough to know what he's actually been doing, but that wasn't the case. She knew everything. "K..." She replied with an almost inaudible whisper, but the man understood since she nodded her head lightly. "Papa promises to bring you a gift later, K ?" He kissed her forehead again and proceeded to put on his shoes, go outside and shut the door. "Errands, huh ?....What a joke..." She whispered to herself.

°•°•°

She reached the school and made her way towards the building. In a quick pace, she was already surrounded by her friends who yet again tried to make her happy. "Look, Zhe-Zhe ! I got you a teddy bear ! Would you name him for me ?" The friend asked. "Sprinkles." She replied while pointing at the pink teddy bear with a doll-like emotionless face.

" She replied while pointing at the pink teddy bear with a doll-like emotionless face

"I want Sprinkles." 'WHY THE HELL IS SHE SO DAMN ADORABLE !?' they all thought in unison, with a side of nosebleed. "Okay then~ Sprinkles it is !" Her friend exclaimed. They continued to ask her bear names and each one is a name a little girl would most likely give her toys. Pickles, Mint-Mint, and Strawberry were one of the few names she gave.

Can't blame her, she's a little princess at heart.

On the way to their classes, they bumped into Mizukamiya who was currently looking for Orio who promised he hid somewhere smart this time. That boy never gets tired of Hide and Seek. "Oh...Raizhe ?" He asked, surprised by the fact she looked like a living doll now. "Mizukamiya-senpai." She simply said, leaving him more shocked. He suddenly felt something radiating off her, but he couldn't pinpoint what it was.

"Errr.....Well, Mizukamiya-san, it was nice meeting up with you~ Jolly-O !!!" One of her friends suddenly piped in before pulling Raizhe to their classroom.

"That was a close one, Zhe-Zhe...I thought he'd pull you to a corner or something." One of them said. "Yeah..."

-End of Chapter Two