⟨Raimon Scenarios : GIRLS⟩

«Maybe if the Raimon Soccer Club are girls, things would have been different...»

(I think it would be easy to identify them if I use the Japanese names)

_-_-_ ¡¡¡START!!!_-_-_

Kyousuka : My name is Tsurugi Kyousuka, and I am a SEED from 5th Sector, here to take down your soccer club; so you know the drill. *Gets ready to shoot them with a soccer ball*

Tennai : *Raises finger* Actually, we don't-—

Takaii : *facepalms*

Kyousuka : What kind of fathersucker-—

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Misaki : Hi Senpai~ What are you doing ?

Ranmia : *Glaring at her* Plotting your death, that's what.

Misaki : Listen, just because I used your lip smacker doesn't mean it's infected. I don't have the Coronavirus. I have Asthma, there's a difference.

Ranmia : *Gets the chalk powder ready*

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Shinsua : Why am I so short ? I get mistaken as a child everyday !

Tennai : Why am I so dumb ? I get called Karen Smith everyday !

Misaki : Why am I so beautiful ? I get abducted everyday !

Ranmia : Then they take you back after realizing you've got a mouth full of turd—

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Mamoree : Alright everybody, let's play soccer !!! Wait...guys ?

Tennai to Kyousuka : Did you know Jessica pooped her pants in the middle of confessing to Aaron ? You didn't hear it from me.

Kyousuka to Misaki : Did you know Chloe steals all her friends' boyfriends ? She changes boys likes she changes her clothes ! Don't tell anyone I told you.

Misaki to Takaii : Hey, senpai ! I heard Sam likes you. Like, really really likes you.

Takaii to Misaki : But he has a gf !

Misaki to Takaii : He told his friends how he's gonna break up with Karen and be with you.

Takaii to Hikari : Hey did you know—

Mamoree : Hey ! I heard Ella Mamoree is getting pissed with all your gossip ! Get to practice before I disqualify ya'll peaches from the games !

All : Yes Ma'am !

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Kidia : Hey, we've been friends for so long and I want to tell you something...

Mamoree : What is it ?

Kidia : I think...

Kidia : I'm getting fat.

Mamoree : I told you not to eat those Mandarin bars ! They help you gain weight, Regina.

Kidia : Oh...

Kidia : Shoot.

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Fianne : Has anyone seen the bucket ?

Bernard : What bucket ?

Fianne : With all the gross vomit ? I threw up in that bucket.

Bernard : I threw it out— Wait ! Are you okay ? Why'd you vomit ?

Fianne : . . .
Both a curse and a blessing
Heaven's gift to the earth
In need of people so loving
Before, during, and after it's birth...

Bernard : . . .

Bernard : WAIT WHAT ?!—

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES