#SorryNotSorry

You read the title right 😈. Now, if you don't wanna end up crying for the rest of your life, then I suppose you don't read this *evil laugh*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Raimon sakka club was very angry. They wanted to boil him alive, but they would be considered criminals if they did. Gouenji & Kidou both looked at the boy with disgust as they insulted him over and over.

FLASHBACK

Raimon was facing an opponent from Hokkaido (Not Hakuren). Endou thought I'd be a good idea to challenge the school who had offered them a match. At first, everyone was hesitant, but they agreed to it after a day thanks to Endou's pleads. The players there were fierce, like no other sakka team could ever be. They were powerless against the school, and along with that, the team mocked them repeatedly. and Raimon was on the ground, lying motionless as the second half came to an end. Frustrated and disappointed at their loss, which was 15-0, they all headed back to their caravan with the remaining strength left in their system. Though after they left the place, Kazemaru began feeling dizzy and soon everybody found him passed out on his seat.

The whole club was panicking; they simply didn't know what happened and what to do. Their friend was knocked out in the middle of the ride towards their school, and just a while ago, they were sure he was fine. 30 minutes later, the doctors they called came to the rescue and placed the boy in the ambulance, whilst everybody went back to the caravan and followed the said vehicle.

—AT THE HOSPITAL—

"I am very sorry....But I'm afraid Kazemaru Ichirouta has a 59% chance of never being able to play again. He can still walk after 5-6 months, but his legs aren't that strong to play sakka anymore." The doctor explained. The team grew sad by the announcement, and some. . .

"You BASTARD !!!"

Kidou turned towards Endou and without hesitation, he kicked and punched the male over and over again. At first, everyone was shocked to see that Kidou harmed his best friend, but by the influence of the match, Gouenji soon followed what Kidou has done. After each minute one player joins in; until the rest of made the poor child unconscious. As for Endou; he didn't know why he deserved such a cruel beating. In his perspective, he only wanted to play sakka. What's wrong with that ?

He kept silent until he passed out on the ground; seeing nothing but black.

END OF FLASHBACK

Day after day, Endou became his friends' sand bag. He got nothing but beating every single day; non-stop. The goalkeeper's parents were so worried about him, but the sweet brunette just shrugged them off as if he didn't care.

But he did.

He just didn't know how to voice it out.

Everyday, he gets more and more heartbroken by each punch and kick. His old team mates and managers were harming him every time they saw him, neither of them caring if he was conscious or not. They dared even threaten to push him off the railings on the rooftop, and that was a major offense; though the thing was, they never let themselves get caught. Somehow they always did what they wanted to do to him without having to face the consequences of their actions.

After that; there came a good news and a bad news.

——————————————————

Kazemaru was finally back in school, but the shock and fear he got when he found his team mates hurting their captain was impossible explain. "Guys !!! Stop !!!" He yelled. The others were surprised at the blue-haired boy's return and ran over to him, hugging him tightly. The male could only look at them in disgust and shove them away. "What the hell is wring with you !? Why would you do this to Endou !? ENDOU, of all people !!!"

"But aren't you glad we're taking revenge for you ?"

"I passed out because I had a high fever and I've been intensely training until I drop !!! Not because of Endou !!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wait....What ?"

"How could you !?" Kazemaru screamed. "How could you do this to someone who's already fighting cancer !?" By this time, the whole room was silent. They were speechless. First of all, they thought it was their captain's fault for Kazemaru's sudden pass, and second, none of them ever knew Endou was fighting such a condition. "WELL !?" the blue scream-asked. "I-I'm sorry...I...I am so, so sorry...." Kidou cried out. The team began crying soon after they heard Kidou's sobs. "It's too late..." The blue said. "I can't feel his pulse anymore. He's as good as DEAD."

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Soooooo ?

(Real life :

Kidou : *Hugging Endou tightly* I'M SORRY !!! ×1000

Endou : *Ready to move to London*

Gouenji : *Crying in the corner*

Kazemaru : *Kissing Endou all over his face*

Everyone else : *Yelling at Kariya to stop making these kinds of stories*)