Aphrodi Slays

Awwww !!! Look at them ! They're so adorable

Awwww !!! Look at them ! They're so adorable...*sniff*

(Real life :

Terumi : Fuusuke !

Fuusuke : Yes ? *Sucking on two popsicles at once*

Terumi : You can't have more than two popsicles ! That's unfair to the others !

Fuusuke : Like you stealing all the barbies from the girls ?

Terumi : T...T-That's different !

Fuusuke : *mumbles* Said one of your eyebrows to the other...

Girl Bully : Hey look ! It's Terumi the girl pretender !

Terumi : What do you want ?

Girl Bully : I don't want you here. You pretend to be a girl all the time. The daycare doesn't allow that !

Terumi : *eye twitches* Well....

Haruya : *is already filming* This is gonna be so good...

Terumi : God may have blessed you with barbies, a backyard with a pony, a boyfriend named Jake and unwanted pregnancy that your father paid to terminate so you can go to college in major of being a basic bully. None of these things make you a woman.

Haruya : Omg...

Fuusuke : *calling 911*

Terumi : Your uniform of ill-fitting croo-croo locks, fake pearls, and 50 cents scrunchies do not conceal the fact that you do not know who you are.

Fuusuke : Oh my gosh...

Terumi : I know my presence threatens you. I fought for my place at this daycare, and that, has made me stronger than you will ever be.

Girl Bully : *shooketh*

Terumi : Now pick your jaw up off the floor and go back to your clam chowder and shallow conversations. I am NOT going anywhere.

Everyone : *Shooketh*

Terumi : Ya'll heard that ?)