Yes, I'm serious

This my friends, is the Royal Matsukaze-Cheso family tree

This my friends, is the Royal Matsukaze-Cheso family tree. I...was inspired because I watched a video on the Kardashian-Jenner family tree on Youtube. Take note that none of these (except Tenma) are canon. I made these up myself. Enjoy :)

So, let's break it down.

A woman, named Eroko Jise fell in love with a man named Cheso Hyum. They married at the age of 26 and 29 and had a child named Cheso Geruko. Geruko lived a happy life with his parents until he reached the age of 5, where his parents split because of a fight. The 5-yr. old stayed with his father and Eroko went back to her hometown.

Back to Eroko, a week after the divorce, she met another man in the name of Matsukaze Valerin. Valerin was a kind man and treated Eroko with love and respect. They married after a year (which meant Geruko was 6 then), and had three kids. The eldest was a redhead. She is Matsukaze Camille. The second eldest was a brunette named Matsukaze Shiro, and the last child was a little girl named Matsukaze Jira.

Ages : Geruko is now 9, Camille is 2 Shiro is 1, and Jira was about a month old.

Now, 20 years later;

Geruko was 29
Camille was 22
Shiro was 21
Jira was 20

Geruko met Hanelle Mari. They found love and had married 2 years later. They had a baby girl named Cheso Hiune. Camille also found love with Len Ryoma and had a boy named Len Funobe. Shiro had fallen for Van Beline (who was french) and they had Matsukaze Tenma.

Let me try to set up the ages when Tenma was 14.

Valerin : 64 years old
Hyum : 63 years old
Eroko : 60 years old

Geruko : 34 years old
Camille : 27 years old
Shiro : 26 years old
Jira : 25 years old

Hiune : 17 years old
Ryoma : 16 years old
Tenma : 14 years old

See ? A sadly very complicated family tree.

God and Godesses Mythology : Hold my family tree—

Any of you confused ? No ? Okay. I didn't bother to use a calculator of any sort so if there's a mistake please tell me. That's all for today, bye guys !!!