The End (The 200th Chapter)

Masaki : Well...This is the 200th chapter. And as you know...*sniff* 200 is the maximum amount of *sniff* chapters in a book...so...*cries* KIRINO-SENPAI !!!

Kirino : Keep talking, your note still has a lot for you to say.

Masaki : Okay...Well...When I first started this, I didn't mind it at all...But when this gained 1K+ reads, I decided that I should take this seriously and not just dump some pics into it. Maybe even notes. So, Thank You Guys for supporting "Kariya's Instagram" ! I promise there will be a new book following this. But for now, this is Goodbye !

Fianne : I feel my baby crying inside.

Bernard : *has like, a 100 tissues already* *sniff*

Kirino : O-Oh man this is getting to me *sob*

Kariya : Here, take all our love for you because you stuck by us throughout all this. Crazy experiences, the War between Fianne-san and Luciana_chan7-san, the wedding and more. They'll be in our hearts forever.

Hikaru : Ya'll are talking like there isn't going to be a part two of this book.

Masaki : You ruin the moment, HikaHika.

Anyway, GOODBYE !!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

- Kariya/Kira Masaki

(Edit : The part two is already out ! It's called "🌸_Kirino's Instagram_🌸"