Small Talk w/ Koujirou

Alright, so I took Kariya's instagram again to tell you a short story.

Three days ago, I called Koujirou to have a small talk in a nearby cafe. At first he was hesitant, but he followed and we met up at 2:34 P.M. He really didn't wanna talk to me, specially since it hurt him knowing that I disowned him not too long ago. Even though my intention was to only talk with him, he accused me of manipulating him so I could "use" him. Why would I ? He's my baby brother (Says the person who disowned him) and I love him. We stayed silent for a while until I broke it and apologized. Of course he didn't believe me at first, who would ? No one. Though after telling him the truth, he forgave me and we hugged :)

Wanna know the truth ? Here :

Koujirou and I aren't really siblings. More like, half. He has his own mother, and I've got mine. I also have a biological sister named Rose. She's seven years old and she knows about our little "family problem". Grandmother despised Koujirou very much and tried to convince me that he's...a "vermin". I love Koujirou, so I fought back over and over until she gave up and despised me too. It was okay though; I wasn't close to her anyway. Now, this was the truth that I told him. Grandmother tried again and threatened to hurt him and his fiancee, Lucy, if I don't disown him once he does something that I don't like. He did it. You know what happened before I disowned him, correct ? I was mad at myself, so I told him that I'd take him back if he "goes back to his senses".

It was sick, I know. But that's what happened. After I told him, he forgave me, fortunately. Now we're fine :).

Now, onto war >:)

Lol JK JK. That can wait.

Bai~